Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
You wouldn't wear accessories like that to a restaurant.
I've already guessed that the glowing was intentional. May I ask if this serves a purpose in her story-line or something?
This is the description I posted with that picture on my Patreon page:
"So guys, whats this "Neon" thing everyone is talking about...?"

I don't have Veronica's permission to disclose any further information at this point. :p

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
When I give a long "Break" :confused:, is because something is "Broken" o_O. My internet "Shut Down":mad:. But I'm back;):);)

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
I look forward to the new update!

Veronica is the best of them all !!!

:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes: :firstimekiss::firstimekiss::firstimekiss: for her...
I like too, only thinking that MC can broken your bad manners, and do Her to like and love Him in a good way, it's great. ;):);)

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
This is the description I posted with that picture on my Patreon page:
"So guys, whats this "Neon" thing everyone is talking about...?"

I don't have Veronica's permission to disclose any further information at this point. :p
That sounds like a nice tie-in to the evening scene. I like that.

Reactions: Faerin

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
That is something on your end, just went and opened it in new tab and yeah, it reads fine here.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
@Caligula, @Bagger288
Dude, I have no idea how you make these pdfs, but I can not read that (tried it ten times^^):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Dude, I'm thinking that Your PDF have some issues, but no problem try this Word version (if you don't have Word, let me know, I'll send for You another simple version, Good Luck)

Reactions: Nisselue

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
This game worth my Day, everyone here can talk about everything and give some Great and some Unexpected Suggestions, if someone is wearing a skirt or not, panties and bra, if the color of the earring pleases everyone, I am impressed by everything I have seen and heard so far, everyone here are the best, and doing a big difference :);):)

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
@Faerin: You created a monster. Amy's earring, women liked it and men think it's good if Amy is dancing in a Disco Club, what can you do? please don't ask me, I have no answer for this. :closedeyesmile:x'D;):).

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
@StarWarrior: I'm thinking you enjoyed my meal, and You waited again for me to invite you. You want to join me and eat something really tasty. Come I'm waiting.

4.20 star(s) 253 Votes