Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
Hey guys, there seems to be a weird bug when using the hints for some savegames, I'm looking into it.

Starting a new game and then loading the old savegame, seems to fix it.

If you come across any other bugs, please let me know, I'll probably upload a hotfix in about 3-4 hours, once the major bugs are known.

rattler2027

Mar 12, 2018
I noticed this version doesn't have the Texture2D file, should I copy that over as well or is it not needed?

Thanks

yung greene

Nov 28, 2017
i know its a little bug but when you rescue veronica from jail and you get back, the dialogue boxes don't change towards the end of the convo

Reactions: Carlo S

AclGrafix

Feb 19, 2018
@Faerin @ , i noticed a small bug on sunday mornings breakfast, it sometimes freezes during the meal so you have to reload (i tried replicating and it seems that if you click too fast during the dialogue it causes this to happen)

kurum007

Jul 26, 2017
You may need to progress further with Amy through Mom's path until you have the massage oil
That was indeed the case

---

Does somebody know where the save files are stored, so i can move them over to the newer version.

----

Lastly the walkthrough for 0.7 is available on p925

AclGrafix

Feb 19, 2018
That was indeed the case

---

Does somebody know where the save files are stored, so i can move them over to the newer version.

----

Lastly the walkthrough for 0.7 is available on p925
in the main game folder, there should be a folder called "savegames" copy the save and corresponding image for that save into the "savegames" folder of the new version

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
Thank's Faerin, great game enjoy it a lot, is getting better and better, great Renders by the way, only 2 short details, guess that Sophia should go to the Odontologist as well, and the sunlight was in my opinon a bit to cold, the angle of the sun was ok keeping in mind that it is 8:00 but i missed the amount of red and yellow light in the renders, but is just a Detail loved the story and how u put it down, great work !!

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes