Man of the House: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Bakkis15

Donor
Jan 27, 2018
how do i make her take off her pants? i have the first 4 events in the quest line checked. spank, laundry vaccum and kitchen clean. thx for the help i really appreciate it.
You have to continue doing chores and spank her. Check on her when she is doing the laundry, she will be sitting on the floor, take her to your room and make her take off the pants. Then visit her at work. For the Neon scene to work you need to be at 100%; Smiley face with sunglasses.

Gargarlley

Dev of "My Sister & I"
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2018
Have you finished with Amy, she should have love20, arousal 30 and submission 45. And all the achievements under slave training ticked off.
With Ashley if you have done all the scenes, volleyball nude and none nude, Then you are finished. You still get the option to go to the beach and repeat those scenes but nothing new. If you check the cup up in the right corner you can see how much you have done with each character.
I will also advice you to do frequent saves so that you can go back if something goes wrong or there is no progress.
Yeah Amy is maxed out, when I go to her apartment it just says "Maybe I should check on a future version"

illusive87

Apr 17, 2018
Thank you guys in advance for checking out my problem.
I am stuck with Amy. She won't invite me to the vault.
She gave me the massage oil for Claire/mom and she licked fingers after Veronica.
I also used the the handcuffs and blindfold on Vero and go to Neon on the same day, doesn't help.
I keep talking to her at Neon (just goes back to work after giving beer, then taxi with Vero)
Also talking at the gym doesn't help, only option is "here for work".
I tried reducing her heart stats to 4 and 5 (was at 15) but no difference.
If only we could open a console and set some value to true :)

devilred420

Dec 23, 2017
every time veronica does chores she wears the maid uniform. i have no idea how to get her pants this way. is there a way?

CraigD

Jun 17, 2018
Thank you guys in advance for checking out my problem.
I am stuck with Amy. She won't invite me to the vault.
She gave me the massage oil for Claire/mom and she licked fingers after Veronica.
I also used the the handcuffs and blindfold on Vero and go to Neon on the same day, doesn't help.
I keep talking to her at Neon (just goes back to work after giving beer, then taxi with Vero)
Also talking at the gym doesn't help, only option is "here for work".
I tried reducing her heart stats to 4 and 5 (was at 15) but no difference.
If only we could open a console and set some value to true :)
What does the character hint on the phone say?

devilred420

Dec 23, 2017
In the morning talk to Claire at the breakfast table to get a chore. Then wait for Veronica at the table and give chore to her, she should ask if she should wear the uniform
i do all that, but she doesn't ask she automatically does it

tiki235714

Jan 14, 2018
I'm stuck progressing the mom/claire. I just finished the HJ scene on the couch with Ashley on the other couch. The phone hint says she likes a massage after a long day. When I do nothing different happens besides the normal massage. The walkthrough says something about a cookbook but I never get the option. I'm at a loss.

Balthasar_69

Feb 22, 2018
Hey, im stuck with the lingerie i have been searching for the problem since 3 hours, and i cant find it. I played to the part where i need to give ashley the lingerie, and with mom to the part where i need to get massage oil, i didnt level up veronica yet. I cant ask amy for oil, and when i want to go at 11 pm to moms bedrooms to hear them talk about ashleys lingerie, all i can accept is to fucking practise with her.

Can anyone pls help me.

Brian1949

Donor
Oct 9, 2017
Hey, im stuck with the lingerie i have been searching for the problem since 3 hours, and i cant find it. I played to the part where i need to give ashley the lingerie, and with mom to the part where i need to get massage oil, i didnt level up veronica yet. I cant ask amy for oil, and when i want to go at 11 pm to moms bedrooms to hear them talk about ashleys lingerie, all i can accept is to fucking practise with her.

Can anyone pls help me.
It's 22.00, 10pm outside mom's bedroom to hear the argument about the lingerie, but you may have gone to far with mom to get that now.

Reactions: La'Zaa

La'Zaa

May 3, 2018
I'm stuck progressing the mom/claire. I just finished the HJ scene on the couch with Ashley on the other couch. The phone hint says she likes a massage after a long day. When I do nothing different happens besides the normal massage. The walkthrough says something about a cookbook but I never get the option. I'm at a loss.
What does hint says on monile did you gave claire oil massage?

Brian1949

Donor
Oct 9, 2017
The cookbook is at the book shop in the mall, when you say the normal massage do you mean the massage in the tv room or the massage in the bedroom, if it's the massage in the tv room you need to spy on Claire at 22.00 in her bedroom and choose the confess option, then next day at 21.00 in the tv room she will be lying on the couch, click on her and you should get the option to massage her in her room.

devilred420

Dec 23, 2017
i restarted the game from the beginning, but i still have the same issue with veronica's story. i followed all the steps in order but i still can't get her pants. i don't get the option to ask her to take them off. i can't talk to amy except when shes at the club. what do i have to do?

Brian1949

Donor
Oct 9, 2017
every time veronica does chores she wears the maid uniform. i have no idea how to get her pants this way. is there a way?
Keep giving her chores, take her to bedroom and punish her by spanking twelve times, 6 on each cheek, eventually she will rebel when doing the laundry then you can take her panties.

Reactions: RWaites

devilred420

Dec 23, 2017
Keep giving her chores, take her to bedroom and punish her by spanking twelve times, 6 on each cheek, eventually she will rebel when doing the laundry then you can take her panties.
do you mean i have to have her do chores 12 times? or do i have to spank her 12 times in one session?

Brian1949

Donor
Oct 9, 2017
do you mean i have to have her do chores 12 times? or do i have to spank her 12 times in one session?
You have to spank her 12 times in each session, she must have between 50 and 60 submission points to trigger the laundry scene to get her panties, and you get the choice for her not to wear the maid outfit after you reward her in the park.

Reactions: La'Zaa
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote