Man of the House: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

devilred420

Dec 23, 2017
does the park happen after she rebels? thx a lot for your help, friend. i really appreciate you taking the time to help a brother out

opne more thing. i can't talk to sophie at the gym. i tried at 14 and 1430 but nothing

Brian1949

Donor
Oct 9, 2017
does the park happen after she rebels? thx a lot for your help, friend. i really appreciate you taking the time to help a brother out
No the park happens after club neon, once you have her panties, peek on her at 23.00 in her bedroom and see if she is wearing panties, at 00.00 go to club neon, save progress while you are outside as the next scene doesn't always trigger first time and you may need to reload game, now go inside and go upstairs, if Veronica is on her own go and sit with her, put you hand between her legs to see if she is wearing panties.

Reactions: La'Zaa

devilred420

Dec 23, 2017
No the park happens after club neon, once you have her panties, peek on her at 23.00 in her bedroom and see if she is wearing panties, at 00.00 go to club neon, save progress while you are outside as the next scene doesn't always trigger first time and you may need to reload game, now go inside and go upstairs, if Veronica is on her own go and sit with her, put you hand between her legs to see if she is wearing panties.
i can't get her obedience to go up past 50. she still hasn't rebelled yet

Brian1949

Donor
Oct 9, 2017
i can't get her obedience to go up past 50. she still hasn't rebelled yet
You can cheat her submission points, open the phone, click on the man in the hat, scroll down to Veronica and click on the + sign next to her submission point to increase them, take them up to 55, this won't break the game.

R

RWaites

Thanks for the quick reply, I did the hint now is "It's time veronica and I pay Amy a visit" but when I go to her flat at 22 she never opens now

and another question, with Ashley my only hint now is to invite sophia to the beach with us, I have done this but it is not changing (completed all the scenes there) is there no content after this?

My version is 0.8.1b extra
Amy Veronica Amy should have 20 love, arousal 30 aarousal and 45 submission. And all the achievements under slave training ticked off. Veronica should have 17stars
DO NOT go to the Vault alone GO TO Veronica's bedr room at either 21:00 or 22:00 cannot remeber which offhand and speak with her
Ashley If the picture of her under achievements (gold cup top right) shows 100% then she's finished for now

R

RWaites

I'm stuck progressing the mom/claire. I just finished the HJ scene on the couch with Ashley on the other couch. The phone hint says she likes a massage after a long day. When I do nothing different happens besides the normal massage. The walkthrough says something about a cookbook but I never get the option. I'm at a loss.
You get the cook book from the book store at the mall and If you haven't already you should buy the babe magnnet book and you should find a collectable underneath it
and check the notepad in your phone for everything else you need

tiki235714

Jan 14, 2018
You get the cook book from the book store at the mall and If you haven't already you should buy the babe magnnet book and you should find a collectable underneath it
and check the notepad in your phone for everything else you need
So when I go to give her the massage on the couch at 21:00 she take me to the room and I give her the massage with oil...and then nothing new, the hint on the phone is still the same, and the note app (if that's what you meant) is blank. I've tried going to her room at 22:00 and i just get the "more practice" scene, again with nothing new. I went to the book store there is only the babe magnet book and no cook book. speaking of which I was never even prompted to buy a cook book or even why I would need to buy one.

EDIT: I figured it out, my save was borked. Somehow, I had two massage oil's in my inventory which was preventing me from actually using the massage oil. When I edited the inventory amount back to one it began progressing again. Not sure why or how I got 2.

Reactions: Brian1949
R

RWaites

So when I go to give her the massage on the couch at 21:00 she take me to the room and I give her the massage with oil...and then nothing new, the hint on the phone is still the same, and the note app (if that's what you meant) is blank. I've tried going to her room at 22:00 and i just get the "more practice" scene, again with nothing new. I went to the book store there is only the babe magnet book and no cook book. speaking of which I was never even prompted to buy a cook book or even why I would need to buy one.

EDIT: I figured it out, my save was borked. Somehow, I had two massage oil's in my inventory which was preventing me from actually using the massage oil. When I edited the inventory amount back to one it began progressing again. Not sure why or how I got 2.
Have you been to the point of making her jealous by talking to Linda at her work or sending the third e-mail from your computer2,3,1,1,3 here's the full v0.8.1 walk through

Gargarlley

Dev of "My Sister & I"
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2018
Amy Veronica Amy should have 20 love, arousal 30 aarousal and 45 submission. And all the achievements under slave training ticked off. Veronica should have 17stars
DO NOT go to the Vault alone GO TO Veronica's bedr room at either 21:00 or 22:00 cannot remeber which offhand and speak with her
Ashley If the picture of her under achievements (gold cup top right) shows 100% then she's finished for now
That was it, thank you very much!

Reactions: RWaites
R

RWaites

how I see mom and v nude ?
whenYour phone hint shou says I need to be carefull when visiting mom go to her room at either 21:00 or 22:00 and get caught by Veronica listen to the conversation at dinner next day the following Saturday go up to the roof when they are there and speak to Veronica at Breakfast

rgregw

Dec 16, 2017
I did the beach scene with Ashley and Sophia but it still says in hints I should invite her to the beach? What do I need to do?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote