Man of the House: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

rgregw

Dec 16, 2017
Do ALL volleyball sceens ( with AND without clothes) !!!!
I just did the one without clothes and the two scenes with clothes (When Ashley wins and when Sophia wins) but it still says invite her to the beach. Am I missing a scene?

Cluney Blues

Jan 26, 2018
can someone tell me how to unlock date events . i have enough stars for it but i dont understand/raise the heart one
You have to watch the girls, read the dialog boxes and select the correct options.
If you haven't already done it, download the .
There, check pages 11 (for Claire), 15 (for Ashley) and 21-22 (for Veronica) to find the correct answers.

So, for example, when you meet Ashley at the cinema, after selecting her clothes (there is no right or wrong there), if the dialog box says she looks "Nervous", in the next options you are given, you must select to give her a hug (check page 15 of the Walkthrough). If it says she looks hot, you must kiss her lips.

Reactions: CorruptingUrWife

Cluney Blues

Jan 26, 2018
I just did the one without clothes and the two scenes with clothes (When Ashley wins and when Sophia wins) but it still says invite her to the beach. Am I missing a scene?
I had the same problem with Sophia in my last playthrough. The problem was with her "Love" stat. It got stuck to 37 and didn't increase even after our little volleyball adventure. It seems that the game is telling you to take her to the beach to increase her love stat but it doesn't increase it when you do it. I just used the phone cheat to increase her love stat to 40 and it stopped saying about the beach.

Oct 17, 2017
You have to watch the girls, read the dialog boxes and select the correct options.
If you haven't already done it, download the .
There, check pages 11 (for Claire), 15 (for Ashley) and 21-22 (for Veronica) to find the correct answers.

So, for example, when you meet Ashley at the cinema, after selecting her clothes (there is no right or wrong there), if the dialog box says she looks "Nervous", in the next options you are given, you must select to give her a hug (check page 15 of the Walkthrough). If it says she looks hot, you must kiss her lips.
Well really thanks dude i might click a little bit faster so date can start i think i skipped a little bit of explanation my b there im rly ashamed now that it's so obvious :'( Thx again for helping !

Reactions: Cluney Blues

rgregw

Dec 16, 2017
I had the same problem with Sophia in my last playthrough. The problem was with her "Love" stat. It got stuck to 37 and didn't increase even after our little volleyball adventure. It seems that the game is telling you to take her to the beach to increase her love stat but it doesn't increase it when you do it. I just used the phone cheat to increase her love stat to 40 and it stopped saying about the beach.
I have hers at 40 and it still says it lol

Jun 28, 2018
i cant get anymore points from amy during the slave training, and the contacts is telling me to complete slave training. ive tried raising the stats using the cheats but its not helping. is my save screwed up?

Cluney Blues

Jan 26, 2018
how to raise my intellect above 15
You get an SMS from Emma that she has a problem with her computer. You go to her home and realize that you cannot fix it (the problem is with the router). Leaving her house you promise that you'll do some research. AFTER that, on your room's computer you can find some new online courses about computer networking (or something like that). You can take this course 3 times to reach intellect 30 and then go again to Emma to solve the problem.
On the Discussion Thread's OP you can find 2 Walkthroughs: one and one
Downloading both of them, covers the whole game until now.

Reactions: RWaites

Ucronico

Jan 14, 2018
You didn't have enough stars for Veronica so I changed thhem to 17 - go straight to bed sleep and set alarm to 08:00 and you wuill get call from Amy and V at 05:00 nextday do the chores and you will get the option to bend her over the desk then go to her room between20:00 - 20:59 (or 21:00-21:59) to go to Amy's here's your save
thx

osher1234

Aug 2, 2018
whenYour phone hint shou says I need to be carefull when visiting mom go to her room at either 21:00 or 22:00 and get caught by Veronica listen to the conversation at dinner next day the following Saturday go up to the roof when they are there and speak to Veronica at Breakfast
The phone does not hint it

DarkDreamz

Aug 23, 2018
Am trying to get the pic of Veronica/Maid outfit, in kitchen, but camera doesn't take the pic, already have the Laundry and Hoovering pics, downloaded the W/T and as far as I can see I've done it all right so far, am I missing something simple!! have done the kitchen chore 3 times but still no pic. Any help or hints would be appreciated. Thanks.
ps. Am playing the 0.8.1b (extras)

Bakkis15

Donor
Jan 27, 2018
Am trying to get the pic of Veronica/Maid outfit, in kitchen, but camera doesn't take the pic, already have the Laundry and Hoovering pics, downloaded the W/T and as far as I can see I've done it all right so far, am I missing something simple!! have done the kitchen chore 3 times but still no pic. Any help or hints would be appreciated. Thanks.
ps. Am playing the 0.8.1b (extras)
You should get the last pic spying on her in the evening, in her room at 2300 hrs. There should be a hint on the phone. Just make sure you do this when she has done her chores without pants that day.

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
is there nowhere a complete walkthrough for the game, there is no real story to follow what to do next...sorry but that makes me let the game down...at all the other games u have something to read and follow- please if anybody have a solution ,write me or give a link !

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
is there nowhere a complete walkthrough for the game, there is no real story to follow what to do next...sorry but that makes me let the game down...at all the other games u have something to read and follow- please if anybody have a solution ,write me or give a link !
Read your phone, the hints are there !!!!!

Reactions: Bakkis15

metadeos

Jan 23, 2018
I'm missing the sixth Armed Forces collectable and the eighth Glory of Rome collectable, anyone know where they are? I've tried going places via the subway but nothing's unlocked so far.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I'm missing the sixth Armed Forces collectable and the eighth Glory of Rome collectable, anyone know where they are? I've tried going places via the subway but nothing's unlocked so far.
How about "search" function ????? Keyword is collectable !!!

ArkajezZz

May 16, 2018
Non riesco ad andare avanti con Ashley , mi sono bloccato ad avere nove stelle , non posso entrare nella stanza di ashley e sophia insieme , non posso completare gli eventi , qualcuno mi aiuti

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Non riesco ad andare avanti con Ashley , mi sono bloccato ad avere nove stelle , non posso entrare nella stanza di ashley e sophia insieme , non posso completare gli eventi , qualcuno mi aiuti

Google translate

I can not get on with Ashley, I'm stuck with nine stars, I can not get into the ashley room and sophia together, I can not complete the events, someone help me
To continue you need to bump into Ashley as you leave your room at 15:00 on a weekday

I recommend using the contacts app on the phone to get hints on what to do next.

Per continuare devi imbatterti in Ashley mentre lasci la tua stanza alle 15:00 di un giorno feriale

Consiglio di utilizzare l'app dei contatti sul telefono per ottenere suggerimenti su cosa fare dopo.

Reactions: LOLO928
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote