Man of the House: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Zaon

Dec 20, 2017
I'm stuck at 44/45 submission for Amy but the I have completed all events with her. Going to her apartment just tells me to wait for the next update, and I can't text her during my sessions with Veronica anymore. Going to Neon also does not seem to offer any further options aside from some minor dialogue. The phone doesn't have any hints for her either and the achievement list shows everything as completed (except for "Grindmaster" because of 44/45). Any ideas? This missing stat point really triggers my OCD :<

Also, does the "!" stat for Claire have any negative effects? I assume it represents her suspicion of Veronica and me. Is there any way to avoid getting her suspicious? Or is that intended and I should just not bother with it?

Cluney Blues

Jan 26, 2018
I missed only one photo when Veronica do laundry in not maid outfit, but photo doesn't appears.
Strange. Have you done both her scenes at the beach? The tanning on the roof with Claire?
Is there a hint on the phone for Veronica?
I can't think of anything else.

Reactions: La'Zaa
Feb 23, 2018
Strange. Have you done both her scenes at the beach? The tanning on the roof with Claire?
Is there a hint on the phone for Veronica?
I can't think of anything else.
It actually went okay, I just had to increase my infatuation points, the question of pictures in the walkthrough was misleading me. I just needed to repeat the spanking enough times until I saw Veronica sprawled on the floor (while doing the laundry).

Reactions: Cluney Blues

Mezo

Jul 23, 2017
Hello there
How i discover the tennis club i talked with debby but nothing get unlock

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys i need another help.
With mom i am at 99% :pensive:
In the trophie list i have all done! But if i look in the image she have 130/131 i miss the image N°40!
Can someone help me please?

R

RWaites

is there nowhere a complete walkthrough for the game, there is no real story to follow what to do next...sorry but that makes me let the game down...at all the other games u have something to read and follow- please if anybody have a solution ,write me or give a link !
Here full v0.8.1 wallk through but use the hints on the phone

R

RWaites

In the trophie list i have all done! But if i look in the image she have 130/131 i miss the image N°40!
After the 21:00 HJ you should have gone straight back into her room after she kicked you out but you can still get any pic's ypou've missed after everything else is completed go to phone>cheat>all memories

Brian1949

Donor
Oct 9, 2017
I'm stuck at 44/45 submission for Amy but the I have completed all events with her. Going to her apartment just tells me to wait for the next update, and I can't text her during my sessions with Veronica anymore. Going to Neon also does not seem to offer any further options aside from some minor dialogue. The phone doesn't have any hints for her either and the achievement list shows everything as completed (except for "Grindmaster" because of 44/45). Any ideas? This missing stat point really triggers my OCD :<

Also, does the "!" stat for Claire have any negative effects? I assume it represents her suspicion of Veronica and me. Is there any way to avoid getting her suspicious? Or is that intended and I should just not bother with it?
Use the cheat mode to increase submission, open phone, click on the man in the hat to open cheats, click the + sign next to Amy's submission points, this won't break the game and will give you Grindmaster. Don't worry about the suspicion points yet, they don't affect the game.

Bakkis15

Donor
Jan 27, 2018
Hello there
How i discover the tennis club i talked with debby but nothing get unlock
You have to go to the police station when Debby arrives in the morning. When you are there you will get an option to go and peek at the door where she is changing. On the floor is her bag with a tennis racket. Click on the racket and the location will be added to the map. This will not happen until you have met Angel so check your phone for hints.

Cluney Blues

Jan 26, 2018
You can still get that picture.
At 22:00 go to Mom's room and ask her to help you "practice". After the end of the scene, try to get back in Mom's room.

Ale ro

Mar 20, 2018
Hello guys, I need help, i can't find a way to give the concert tickets to Veronica and Ashley. It says to talk to them when they are both at home in the afternoon but they are never both at home... Thank you for helping me out.

Cluney Blues

Jan 26, 2018
Hello guys, I need help, i can't find a way to give the concert tickets to Veronica and Ashley. It says to talk to them when they are both at home in the afternoon but they are never both at home... Thank you for helping me out.
At exactly 15:00 you can meet them at the foyer.

Brian1949

Donor
Oct 9, 2017
Go from the hallway between Mom and Veronica's bedrooms up to the foyer at 15.00, there you will meet Veronica and Ashley.

La'Zaa

May 3, 2018
For Claire Saturday 11:00 whatsapp her to date
for veronica go to her room after 05:00 go with all option you have to go 2 times in order to achieve different option & download this walkthrough for further progress

Reactions: RWaites
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote