Man of the House: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Sparky1m

Oct 14, 2017
Yes in tennis court before you go in
I can't find her anywhere! I've tried to wait at the tennis court but every time i stumble across Debby instead of Sophia!

EDIT: I can see her on the map, but it doesn't trigger any encounter

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I can't find her anywhere! I've tried to wait at the tennis court but every time i stumble across Debby instead of Sophia!

EDIT: I can see her on the map, but it doesn't trigger any encounter
Meet Sophia at the entrance to the tennis court.

DarkDreamz

Aug 23, 2018
You should get the last pic spying on her in the evening, in her room at 2300 hrs. There should be a hint on the phone. Just make sure you do this when she has done her chores without pants that day.
The last pic (in her room) I can get, it's the one in the kitchen that won't happen, have done it 3 times, it's the only pic in the set missing!! Do you know if there is something else I should do?? If not, thanks anyway.

raider_manhc

Jul 12, 2018
uhm is this a bug? : after getting veronica tha maid costume and shes scrubbing kitchen floor she says something and i tell her to come to my room for punishment but then nothing happens?? shes not in my room when i go there... and shes not in kithen any longer.. she does appear in her own room in regular outfit but i cant make her do anything more that day.

raider_manhc

Jul 12, 2018
uhm is this a bug? : after getting veronica tha maid costume and shes scrubbing kitchen floor she says something and i tell her to come to my room for punishment but then nothing happens?? shes not in my room when i go there... and shes not in kithen any longer.. she does appear in her own room in regular outfit but i cant make her do anything more that day.
ah found out i needed to have her do all 3 chores first..

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
another thing i cant really read from the walkthrough.. how do i get veronica to stop wearing panties?
Send her to your room and spank her no more than 12 times each day until you get her submission up to 60. Once that happens, when you give her the laundry chore, she will be sitting on the floor in the bathroom with clothes scattered everywhere. Take her to your room and ask for her panties.

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
ah found out i needed to have her do all 3 chores first..
another thing i cant really read from the walkthrough.. how do i get veronica to stop wearing panties?
Man, there is option to edit post, and add question. Why don't you post your savefile here so somebody of us can take a look.

raider_manhc

Jul 12, 2018
also i cant get the bathroom event with mom to work... hint at phone says "sometimes i bump into her after showering when she comes from yoga" but nothing happens i tried showering but she never appears..then when i try going out in hall and back in its suddenly locked and shes in there WTF!!

Brian1949

Donor
Oct 9, 2017
Once She has done all three chores you should get the option to punish her, take her to your bedroom and spank her exactly 12 times, 6 on each cheek until her submission points are 60, save the game because you may have to keep reloading the game to get the next scene, give her the chore, it must be the laundry, at 12.00 go to bathroom and she will be sitting on the floor with the laundry scattered over the floor, you can now get her panties.

Reactions: raider_manhc

raider_manhc

Jul 12, 2018
uhm..i noticed on the phone gallery there is "scenes" and "Videos" what are those for? is this something that comes lin later updates?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
uhm..i noticed on the phone gallery there is "scenes" and "Videos" what are those for? is this something that comes lin later updates?
No. The scenes are previous videos of what you've already done. It's kind of like "I remember how this happened.. it all started when.." The videos are just that.. videos of what you've already done but without having to "remember" how you got them.

Reactions: raider_manhc

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
can anyone help me with ashely day on beach achievement help me please
What, exactly, did you need help with in regard to Ashley? There's 3 different scenes with Ashley at the beach. Ice cream, BJ and volleyball with Sophia. The first two you need to invite Emma to the beach. The third, you need to invite Sophia to the beach.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote