Man of the House: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Dustasf

Aug 27, 2018
please help me how i can let voinica come to amy i ring the bell and none answer what i should do

Dustasf

Aug 27, 2018
can anyone help me first how to i let vernica go to amy house and how to remove invite sophia to beach .

R

RWaites

please help me how i can let voinica come to amy i ring the bell and none answer what i should do
f you have had the phone call and text go to Veronica's bed-room at either 21:00 or 22:00 sorry cannot remember which

Reactions: La'Zaa

La'Zaa

May 3, 2018
check walk-through from op the only thing you can mess is when she ask how is the movie don't you like it you have to pay attention on her expression if she ask smilingly say yes or she ask "what you didn't like the movie" say i rather like to watch you try different things do some save/load scrubbing.

raider_manhc

Jul 12, 2018
and im stuck with my mom... im at 60 love and 45 arousal but still all i get i the fantasy at morning after she checked me out... and i still cant help her with yoga in the morning..she just says i should train with all on saturday.

La'Zaa

May 3, 2018
and im stuck with my mom... im at 60 love and 45 arousal but still all i get i the fantasy at morning after she checked me out... and i still cant help her with yoga in the morning..she just says i should train with all on saturday.
when going to ask yoga choose 2nd option tell you are just checking on her.

Reactions: RWaites
R

RWaites

Always 08:00 19:59 Mall - Clothing store Buy the workout outfit.
Weekday 06:00 06:59 Roof Ask her if she needs anything.
Weekday 06:00 06:59 Roof Move your hand between her legs.

Reactions: La'Zaa

Xomul825

Aug 22, 2018
I must have missed something, but couldn't meet Angel or activate the spy on Debby/see Megan in police station.

Angel: have already heard on TV, walked from mall to home at 6pm as per guide for multiple days/weekends, nothing.

Debby/Megan: don't even know where to start, hints on phone just say need to get better with Claire/Veronica

Do these events have a prerequiste? like are my stats too low to trigger them atm?

Cluney Blues

Jan 26, 2018
I must have missed something, but couldn't meet Angel or activate the spy on Debby/see Megan in police station.

Angel: have already heard on TV, walked from mall to home at 6pm as per guide for multiple days/weekends, nothing.

Debby/Megan: don't even know where to start, hints on phone just say need to get better with Claire/Veronica

Do these events have a prerequiste? like are my stats too low to trigger them atm?
I don't remember about Angel but for Debby/Megan, you must first take Veronica to the park for a walk. To do that you must first watch the scene with Veronica and Mom tanning on the roof. Have you done that?

Erwin_Meyer

Oct 8, 2017
So I'm sure this is a stupid question and I'm likely missing something simple. But I can't get past the first day dinner. I got the milk, the woman says to get ready for dinner and that's where I'm stuck. I can't go anywhere aside from the Foyer and stairway and I've tried clicking on the white dining table and chairs but nothing happens.

What am I missing?
most likely it's the mod you're using (exchanging "Assembyl-Csharp dll " TOO EARLY): for me this no-time-travel feature seemed to block advance ON FIRST DAY - and I got stuck, too.
workaround: keep original .dll until after the intro-day, and exchange it thereafter with mod-dll

cheers

E.M.

Xomul825

Aug 22, 2018
I don't remember about Angel but for Debby/Megan, you must first take Veronica to the park for a walk. To do that you must first watch the scene with Veronica and Mom tanning on the roof. Have you done that?
No, haven't got to that part yet, guess i was too hasty haha!

Maybe same with Angel then? won't trigger until something is met.

CHeers!

Reactions: Cluney Blues
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote