Man of the House: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Feb 4, 2018
So, I've been trying to give the tickets to the sisters with no luck. is their a specific day? i read that they should be in the lobby at 3pm.

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
So, I've been trying to give the tickets to the sisters with no luck. is their a specific day? i read that they should be in the lobby at 3pm.
Hi, how do yo give the concert tickets to ashley and veronica??
You need to be in the Foyer at 15:00 to give them the tickets but I am fairly sure you need all the ingredients for Moms dinner first or it wont trigger
Hope this helps

Larry5168

Shanic

May 14, 2017
Really? the last time Veronica's reward was skipped and the park was not released, that does not matter anymore, now I can not start the path of Veronica, the first I got was random and now I even appealed for cheating and did not advance, no points , stars, just door in the face.
Can someone please help me?
Sorry for any mistake I have not yet learned to write English correctly

Shanic

May 14, 2017
Really? the last time Veronica's reward was skipped and the park was not released, that does not matter anymore, now I can not start the path of Veronica, the first I got was random and now I even appealed for cheating and did not advance, no points , stars, just door in the face.
Can someone please help me?
Sorry for any mistake I have not yet learned to write English correctly
I got, I found what I needed

Foxexe

May 14, 2018
hi there got some problems and im stuck:

1.) how do i get the massage oil. i'm talking to amy but the only thing i can do is work.
2.) how do i get veronica to take of her panties. i let her do the chores but nothing happens.
3.) how do i get ashly jealouse?

Cluney Blues

Jan 26, 2018
hi there got some problems and im stuck:

1.) how do i get the massage oil. i'm talking to amy but the only thing i can do is work.
2.) how do i get veronica to take of her panties. i let her do the chores but nothing happens.
3.) how do i get ashly jealouse?
1. You have to:
a. give mom a massage without oil
b. go to sex shop and find out that it's sold out
c. have Veonica's panties in your inventory

2. IIRC after she does all chores with maid outfit and her stats reach some threshold a new kind of punishment/reward unlocks (Bend over MC's desk...). The first time she does that she takes off her panties and you can find them in your inventory.

3. Ashley gets jealous when she understands that you are doing something with mom but don't want to share it. Two events she gets jealous are with Mom's HJ in the sea (Sunday beach) and with Mom's HJ while watching a movie.

Reactions: RWaites

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
done man thx , now how can do event with veronica and amy sex?
You need the hint "I could use a good night's rest" on your phone. This is after you've done all of the slave training for Amy.

ArkajezZz

May 16, 2018
[QUOTE = "Sycho, post: 1055064, membro: 605587"] Hai bisogno del suggerimento "Potrei usare un buon riposo notturno" sul tuo telefono. Questo è dopo che hai fatto tutto l'addestramento degli schiavi per Amy. [/ QUOTE]
io have see " no other suggestions available" why?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
[QUOTE = "Sycho, post: 1055064, membro: 605587"] Hai bisogno del suggerimento "Potrei usare un buon riposo notturno" sul tuo telefono. Questo è dopo che hai fatto tutto l'addestramento degli schiavi per Amy. [/ QUOTE]
io have see " no other suggestions available" why?
Attach your save and I'll take a look.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
look in mom's diary at 20: 00... and aunt need to go to the beach and to the store to buy oil well, then in to check phone everything is written.
i did the angel storyline but now all i need is the second part to the tech support and i keep getting "maybe i should get a massage" even though i got that already

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote