• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Man of the House: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
For anyone that's stuck on the new content for 0.8.9:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I've also updated my walkthrough with the above info. Google had removed it due to a ToS violation but they seem to have restored it so you can find it at the link on the first post. In case they remove it again here's a mirror for my walkthrough on .
thank you for this

Tripod

May 17, 2017
How can I increase Ashley's jealousy and Mom's suspicion? At Ashley, I'm up to 3 and mom at 2.

How can i trigger Angel's event? Hint tells that i should google about Dr. Russo but i don't have that option at mc comp.
Use your phone...

Sonic93XXX

Sep 24, 2018
how to get emma to beach help plz
Have breakfast with Ashley and Claire/Mom on Sunday then accept going to the beach. When given the option to invite someone, invite Emma.

How can I increase Ashley's jealousy and Mom's suspicion? At Ashley, I'm up to 3 and mom at 2.
You can't at this point. If there is you're wasting your time since those stats have no use for the current version of the game (and you never know if you raise them too much you might have problems when they're implemented). Wait for a future version.

Movie theatre scene issue - while getting a blowjob from Pam/Angel game freezes. Have reloaded and tried again but get same response. No issues playing pool and Pam flashed her pussy though lol.
Try looking for help on the Troubleshooting Thread .

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
I have coffee every day with Pam/Angel and can't get past 18 love points with her, am I missing something here? I ask different questions every time, but any other options, I'm kinda lost

Sonic93XXX

Sep 24, 2018
I have coffee every day with Pam/Angel and can't get past 18 love points with her, am I missing something here? I ask different questions every time, but any other options, I'm kinda lost
You sure you asked her different questions (there should be 4 in total)? Post your save and I'll take a look to see what could be wrong.

Sonic93XXX

Sep 24, 2018
Thanks Sonic93xxx ;)
The game must have skipped increasing the stat on one of the dates so it got stuck. To fix it go into the cheat menu, Flag Console, Angel flag no.9: coffee_4 your value should be at 1 change it to 0. Now repeat the coffee date and ask her how Angel got into your room (the last question) and the stat should increase.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
The game must have skipped increasing the stat on one of the dates so it got stuck. To fix it go into the cheat menu, Flag Console, Angel flag no.9: coffee_4 your value should be at 1 change it to 0. Now repeat the coffee date and ask her how Angel got into your room (the last question) and the stat should increase.
Thanks bro ;)

trainzebra

Jan 13, 2019
So I just completed the wine foot massage with Mom, and she disappeared from my quest log at the bottom. Am I bugged or is this working as intended?

Unity_Freeze

Jun 28, 2018
Here there will be walkthroughs or link to walkthroughs. You will also ask any question on how to get X or Y scenes on here instead of the discussion. This is so we can separate these things and thus make it easier for people to get more info.

If you have links for walkthroughs please @ an uploader and ask him to post them here.

Please also advise people in the main thread to direct their walkthrough questions to here.

Thanks.
1 - 2

Walkthrough 1 by @PhoenixFireeye, Walkthrough 2 by @Sonic93XXX . Miniguide by @larry5168
When I have to wait in the foyer at 15:00 for Veronica and Ashley nothing happens, I’ve done all the steps prior to this and it won’t work

Sonic93XXX

Sep 24, 2018
So I just completed the wine foot massage with Mom, and she disappeared from my quest log at the bottom. Am I bugged or is this working as intended?
Not really. Post your save so I or someone can take a look at it to see what went wrong.

When I have to wait in the foyer at 15:00 for Veronica and Ashley nothing happens, I’ve done all the steps prior to this and it won’t work
Check what Claire/Mom's hint says. You might have skipped a step without noticing.

Hi guys
I'm stuck with Veronica
i can't take photo in kitchen when give her the chore
please help me
What photo are you talking about? If it's a photo of her wearing the maid costume while cleaning then you only get it much later.

Sonic93XXX

Sep 24, 2018
ok
but I do not know what to do. I'm there where I see her in the room without a panties...
5 love 15 arousal 45 submission
Make her do a chore at 10:00. Meet her when she's doing the chore at 12:00 and pick the option to take her to your room. Once there pick the option for her to take off her underwear. Now go to the nightclub Neon at 0:00 and talk to her upstairs in order to continue.

If you're having trouble figuring out what to do you can check PhoenixFireeye's walkthrough or mine on the first post.

Reactions: sagg13

trainzebra

Jan 13, 2019
Not really. Post your save so I or someone can take a look at it to see what went wrong.
So more information, I went through her hints in the file and looked at the early part of the walkthrough, and I think that what happened is I never got the option for the Claire/Emma phone call eavesdrop. After I did the wine foot massage my 22:00 option for her went straight to peeping. I did figure out that if I put her arousal up to 5 it re-added her to the quest bar with the phone call with Emma as her next hint, but it still never appeared. If I put it to 10 then I get morning yoga and late night check in as hints, and it appears that her numbers start working correctly again. This obviously isn't ideal as I don't know what else that might break though.

Sonic93XXX

Sep 24, 2018
So more information, I went through her hints in the file and looked at the early part of the walkthrough, and I think that what happened is I never got the option for the Claire/Emma phone call eavesdrop. After I did the wine foot massage my 22:00 option for her went straight to peeping. I did figure out that if I put her arousal up to 5 it re-added her to the quest bar with the phone call with Emma as her next hint, but it still never appeared. If I put it to 10 then I get morning yoga and late night check in as hints, and it appears that her numbers start working correctly again. This obviously isn't ideal as I don't know what else that might break though.
The problem is that you didn't complete her massage all the way. My guess is that your mood wasn't high enough to continue and that's why you didn't complete it. Repeat the massage (give her wine before starting it) and continue doing it until you touch her breasts.

Woka

Aug 13, 2018
Hello, after the update 0.8.9, i'm finish the walk of Pam/Angel, but Photo #23 to #30 missing.

Anyone could help me ?

Sonic93XXX

Sep 24, 2018
Hello, after the update 0.8.9, i'm finish the walk of Pam/Angel, but Photo #23 to #30 missing.

Anyone could help me ?
Try repeating the beer date while getting max hearts (if your having trouble either check the walkthrough on the first post or the mini-walkthrough I posted on the previous page). If it still doesn't unlock post your save so I or someone else can take a look at it to see what's wrong.

Vitaly Volshakov

Sep 23, 2018
HI!
After 0.8.9 im visited the sauna came across Amy and etc; in short, I was assigned to find a piece of paper about "out of order", mmm WTF? )))

PS Up to version 0.8.8. all completed excluding photos and collections.

Sonic93XXX

Sep 24, 2018
HI!
After 0.8.9 im visited the sauna came across Amy and etc; in short, I was assigned to find a piece of paper about "out of order", mmm WTF? )))

PS Up to version 0.8.8. all completed excluding photos and collections.
I'm sorry but I don't understand what your problem is. You say you have 0.8.8 completed but then say you don't have the photos? Do you have any hints showing up?
Are you doing Veronica's path? if so you have to get the "out of order" sign on the vending machine on the men's bathroom. Then just use it on the sauna door.

Vitaly Volshakov

Sep 23, 2018
I'm sorry but I don't understand what your problem is. You say you have 0.8.8 completed but then say you don't have the photos? Do you have any hints showing up?
Are you doing Veronica's path? if so you have to get the "out of order" sign on the vending machine on the men's bathroom. Then just use it on the sauna door.
Ok. There is a hint about "... out of (FN) order". But I already did it and in the men's locker room there is no a any piece of paper.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote