• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Man of the House: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

ki11ke11

May 30, 2017
He started the date with Pam at the bar, and when he got to the second step Ashley came out and went to his movie date. What has happened?

Shusen

Sep 24, 2018
hi stuck on
Maybe I could join her when
she’s taking her bath
i cant join here in the bath
when i enter the bath it just reapet the event before im going like the
walktrought says
i dont know where the problem is

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
hi stuck on
Maybe I could join her when
she’s taking her bath
i cant join here in the bath
when i enter the bath it just reapet the event before im going like the
walktrought says
i dont know where the problem is
Forget the walktrought! What is the hint system telling you to do?

Shusen

Sep 24, 2018
She never left the door open or called for you to enter the bathroom?
when i enter the bathroom they talk the character get erection...she smiles i go out and tell that hope it wont take long she ask the doctor(dontknow the name) how to continue but its like 20 days from that and still i get the same event

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
when i enter the bathroom they talk the character get erection...she smiles i go out and tell that hope it wont take long she ask the doctor(dontknow the name) how to continue but its like 20 days from that and still i get the same event
Did you read her dairy and set up a fake email account? Because you have to send her fake emails ...

Shusen

Sep 24, 2018
Did you read her dairy and set up a fake email account? Because you have to send her fake emails ...
yes when you dont do that you dont get she in the open bathroom whe shy show you vagina but i want the scene when i join she in the bathromm or every scene thats next and i cant send another email again its not in the options on PC

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
We were able to restore Claire's hint system, but by doing this, we had to set her back to 0. This means you have to go through her path again! We also notice that you tried to change her stats with the flag console!
I only can repeat myself here and advise you guys not to use the flag console at all!

Reactions: Shusen

Shusen

Sep 24, 2018
We were able to restore Claire's hint system, but by doing this, we had to set her back to 0. This means you have to go through her path again! We also notice that you tried to change her stats with the flag console!
I only can repeat myself here and advise you guys not to use the flag console at all!
Ohh sorry i just gettet something on 1 and then back to 0 but BIG Thanks to you

ki11ke11

May 30, 2017
He started the date with Pam at the bar, and when he got to the second step Ashley came out and went to his movie date. What has happened?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote