Man of the House: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Jack Adam

Apr 25, 2018
Your save is fine just follow the on screen hints you will not get anything for when she stays overnight but after that the hint changes and her stats will begin to rise again
But I followed the walkthrough, when I reach 30 and 15, it's supposed to show the hint:" Let’s go tell her goodnight, before she goes to bed". But instead it showed "If I watch a horror movie with her, she’ll probably get too scared to sleep alone". Also I said goodnight to her but nothing happened.

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
But I followed the walkthrough, when I reach 30 and 15, it's supposed to show the hint:" Let’s go tell her goodnight, before she goes to bed". But instead it showed "If I watch a horror movie with her, she’ll probably get too scared to sleep alone". Also I said goodnight to her but nothing happened.
Dont follow the walkthrough follow the on screen hints Watch a horror movie with her Go to bed sleep with boxers on leave the door closed she will come to you that night and sleep with you you will not get any increase in stats. The hint will change to say goodnight to her 22:00 Ashleys room say goodnight to her she will kiss you and send you a text you will then get a new set of 4 hints for her and get a stats increase thats as far as I played into the save you gave me as everything seemed fine

Fuxck

Feb 4, 2019
Hey guy !! please help i can not find the guy who sell concert ticket.however, i walk through the world map already

ArDeTrOyA

Dec 27, 2018
Hello, I need to know or if someone can help me. I need Clair to leave Briefcase in the chair, to be able to take him to his work, and I can not get him to forget the briefcase on the sofa, so the secretary does not let me access the elevator to go talk to her at work. this leads to the fact that I can not continue the story with an angel.

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Hello, I need to know or if someone can help me. I need Clair to leave Briefcase in the chair, to be able to take him to his work, and I can not get him to forget the briefcase on the sofa, so the secretary does not let me access the elevator to go talk to her at work. this leads to the fact that I can not continue the story with an angel.
Your stats with Claire/Mom should be at 75 Love and 60 Arousal for her to leave the case also it only shows up in the Living room between 10:00 and 12:00 on weekdays if I remember correctly

If you have all this then Please post your save so I can take a look at it

ArDeTrOyA

Dec 27, 2018
[QUOTE = "larry5168, post: 1611355, miembro: 626204"] Sus estadísticas con Claire / Mamá deben estar en 75 Love y 60 despertar para que ella abandone el estuche, solo aparece en la sala de estar entre the 10:00 y las 12: 00 entre semana si no recuerdo mal

Si tiene todo esto, por favor publique su guardado para poder echarle un vistazo [/ QUOTE]

Si con la mamá tengo las estadísticas completas 100/100, intentaré en ese momento ver si funciona.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
if with the mom I have the Stats Full 100/100 I will try at that time to see if it works.
If she is at 100/100 it means you edited your save or cheated through the flag console. At this point I can tell you, that you botched your save by doing it! Either use an older save file or use the 100% 0.8.3 save file ;-)

Reactions: mark280273

ArDeTrOyA

Dec 27, 2018
[QUOTE = "cold_arctus, post: 1611665, miembro: 909096"] Si está en 100/100, significa que tu partida es guardada o que hiciste un trampa a través de la consola de la bandera. En este punto, puedo decirle, ¡que arruinó su ahorro al hacerlo! Utilice el archivo de guardia 100% 0.8.3; -) [/ CITA]

You're wrong, since you do not play the saved games, I did not cheat with the banner editor, and that generated the files being broken. All I did was follow the tutorials.

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
[QUOTE = "cold_arctus, post: 1611665, miembro: 909096"] Si está en 100/100, significa que tu partida es guardada o que hiciste un trampa a través de la consola de la bandera. En este punto, puedo decirle, ¡que arruinó su ahorro al hacerlo! Utilice el archivo de guardia 100% 0.8.3; -) [/ CITA]

You're wrong, since you do not play the saved games, I did not cheat with the banner editor, and that generated the files being broken. All I did was follow the tutorials.
Nope you are wrong I have just looked at your save despite being told not to go into the flag console you have and altered flag values on numerous occasions I stopped counting at 50 you have broke the game and I am afraid there is nothing we can do to help as has been said before use the full 100% 0.83 save included or start again

Reactions: Sycho

ArDeTrOyA

Dec 27, 2018
[QUOTE = "larry5168, post: 1611734, miembro: 626204"] No, usted está equivocado. Acabo de ver su salvación a pesar de que se me dijo que no entrara en la consola de la bandera que tiene y modificó los valores de la bandera en varias ocasiones. Dejé de contar a 50. ha roto el juego y me temo que no hay nada que podamos hacer para ayudar, como se ha dicho antes de usar el 100% de 0.83 guardado incluido o comenzar de nuevo [/ QUOTE]

I apologize long ago that what I play, that at some point devo sees the hand that I do not even remember when it was. good to start again.

braga19

Jul 23, 2018
If she is at 100/100 it means you edited your save or cheated through the flag console. At this point I can tell you, that you botched your save by doing it! Either use an older save file or use the 100% 0.8.3 save file ;-)
please share save file

Ulfgar

Jul 11, 2018
Hi, I'm stuck with Ashley. After the day at the beach (with the ice-cream and the bj) the hints say that I should get a message, I receive it after 10.00 but after that the hint remains the same and I can't get the following scene, wich according to the walkthrough shoud be in her room at 15.00

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Hi, I'm stuck with Ashley. After the day at the beach (with the ice-cream and the bj) the hints say that I should get a message, i receive it after 10.00 but after that the hint remains the same and I can't get the following scene, wich according to the walkthrough shoud be in her room at 15.00
You can only go to her room at 15:00 on a weekday also what does the message that you got say and what are your stats with her

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote