Man of the House: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Blackicexone

Feb 20, 2019
I am stuck with Sophie.

I cannot get Sophie to get past 5 aroused. I cannot go into the room with her and Ashley at 1100 on Sunday. Ashley is at 100/100 not gone on date yet though... Any suggestions?

Sonic93XXX

Sep 24, 2018
I am stuck with Sophie.

I cannot get Sophie to get past 5 aroused. I cannot go into the room with her and Ashley at 1100 on Sunday. Ashley is at 100/100 not gone on date yet though... Any suggestions?
What does her hint say? Have you meet Sophie at the Sauna? If yes have you meet Ashley when trying to leave your room using the arrow at 15:00 on a weekday?

Blackicexone

Feb 20, 2019
What does her hint say? Have you meet Sophie at the Sauna? If yes have you meet Ashley when trying to leave your room using the arrow at 15:00 on a weekday?
I tried that, but she is never there because I am not at 10 arousal, I need the +5 from the sunday meeting and HJ training? but they won't let me in the room on sunday...

Garrons

Jan 24, 2019
Hi, I have a query, it's about the achievements and in section 7, "Traveler" I figure to escape from a thief. And as obvious as it sounds, try to escape from the thief who appears at night and always gives me a beating and steals a few coins. Escape is something random or do you have to do something in particular? From already thank you very much. P.D: sorry for my bad english I'm using the google translator :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hola tengo una consulta, es sobre los logros y en el apartado 7 "viajero" me figura escapar de un ladron. Y por mas evidente que suene untente escaparme del ladron que aparece en las noches y siempre me da una paliza y me roba unas pocas monedas. Escapar es algo al azar o hay que hacer algo en particular?
Desde ya muchas gracias.

P.D: disculpen mi mal ingles estoy usando el traductor de google :)

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Hi, I have a query, it's about the achievements and in section 7, "Traveler" I figure to escape from a thief. And as obvious as it sounds, try to escape from the thief who appears at night and always gives me a beating and steals a few coins. Escape is something random or do you have to do something in particular? From already thank you very much. P.D: sorry for my bad english I'm using the google translator :)
You are correct in that escaping the robber is random. Sometimes he gets you when you try to run away, other times you might get lucky and knock him out first.

Reactions: Garrons

d0m1n4

Jan 8, 2019
I hope someone could help me.

I got a Problem with Claire, i am only at 85% with her and i am missing the Pictures from No.41 to 56.
Anyone got some advice what i missed?

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I hope someone could help me.

I got a Problem with Claire, i am only at 85% with her and i am missing the Pictures from No.41 to 56.
Anyone got some advice what i missed?
You miss the Nightcrawler picture... for this you do not get any hints from the game, you have to figure it out for yourself! NIGHTcrawler! this should help you a bit ;)

Reactions: d0m1n4

dCrows11

Jul 25, 2017
Hello :D
How do I make Claire wear the other outfit? I have the sexy office one and her storyline complete.
Thanks in advance :)

konjin

Aug 30, 2018
i cant get this part done
Sometimes when I leave my
room on weekday afternoons,
I bump into Ashley
what i need done and when, i try leave mine rom with arow from 11 to 15h but nothing hapend

sulaxprezzn

Jan 25, 2018
Hey! I'm stuck on two events:

14. Paparazzo (I'm missing Mike)
15. Man of the house (I'm missing Mike here as wall)

Hope someone can help me :)

Sonic93XXX

Sep 24, 2018
i cant get this part done
Sometimes when I leave my
room on weekday afternoons,
I bump into Ashley
what i need done and when, i try leave mine rom with arow from 11 to 15h but nothing hapend
You have to meet her after 15:00 on a WEEKDAY (this means not on Saturday or Sunday).

Hey! I'm stuck on two events:

14. Paparazzo (I'm missing Mike)
15. Man of the house (I'm missing Mike here as wall)

Hope someone can help me :)
Check the Gallery and see what photos/videos you're missing.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote