• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Man of the House: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

vulture117

Oct 14, 2018
You need to hear the girls talk about the Superhero at breakfast on a Saturday morning or dinner time then 19:00 living room and you will see a newsflash about the superhero on TV the go to rhe Police station and hear Debby talking on the phone about the Superhero. Now at Midnight begin to walk home from Club Neon to your apartment you will bump into her
Ohh!! Thank you bro

AReddington94

Mar 6, 2018
So this probably was answered already and i have been searching through the thread but to no avail; How do i progress through the level 3 pizza and personal trainer mini games. There is a lock on the progression tracker so it doesnt matter if i succeed in the delivery or training it wont go up. Thank you.

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
So this probably was answered already and i have been searching through the thread but to no avail; How do i progress through the level 3 pizza and personal trainer mini games. There is a lock on the progression tracker so it doesnt matter if i succeed in the delivery or training it wont go up. Thank you.
Please post your save so I can take a look at it

Jun 25, 2017
In the walktrough it says that I have to eavesdrop at 22:00 at Bedroom (Aunt Emma), where is that? obviously not mom's because it always appears at 22:00 the option to peek to see her brush her hair, also aunt Emma has not appear at the house yet.

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
@ AReddington94

Sorry for the late reply the Alerts didnt show me you had replied to the thread so I took a look the reason the option is locked is that your Hunger and Hygene are at zero so you need to increase these and your good to go

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Okay at 10:00 you need to give her a chore at the breakfast table either Hoovering the apartment, Cleaning the kitchen floor or doing the Laundry, then at 12:00 go and watch her do whatever chore that you gave her you need to get her to do all three chores for you to progress with her

can06

Aug 23, 2018
Okay at 10:00 you need to give her a chore at the breakfast table either Hoovering the apartment, Cleaning the kitchen floor or doing the Laundry, then at 12:00 go and watch her do whatever chore that you gave her you need to get her to do all three chores for you to progress with her
:(
Ekran Görüntüsü (20).png

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
So at this moment you have tried to give her the maids uniform and she has turned the tables on you, you now need to go to thge gym at 15:00 and you will overhear her having a conversation with Amy then just follow the hints for her although I have just been in the Discussion thread and her Submission is at 12 according to your post so could you post your save so I can take look at it

can06

Aug 23, 2018
So at this moment you have tried to give her the maids uniform and she has turned the tables on you, you now need to go to thge gym at 15:00 and you will overhear her having a conversation with Amy then just follow the hints for her although I have just been in the Discussion thread and her Submission is at 12 according to your post so could you post your save so I can take look at it
thanks for your help :)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote