Man of the House: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Yeah I have done that about four times now and still no text message with pic. I just used the cheat console to get it.
There is no text message after the Nightcrawler event with Claire there is one after the Nightcrawler event with Veronica Sorry I missed your first post you have to be the most unlucky guy in the world as there is a bug on that and people have been getting it even if they havent done the event

offmyRocker

Jun 2, 2018
So I'm sure this is a stupid question and I'm likely missing something simple. But I can't get past the first day dinner. I got the milk, the woman says to get ready for dinner and that's where I'm stuck. I can't go anywhere aside from the Foyer and stairway and I've tried clicking on the white dining table and chairs but nothing happens.

What am I missing?
Just go forward in time to 18:00

bearclaw01234

Mar 13, 2018
Is there a way ye can upload a download link for Walkthrough 2 (PDF)? Because it keeps saying it can't be viewed or downloaded when I try to download it. Thank Ye.

Sonic93XXX

Sep 24, 2018
anybody has the latest walkthrough ? if there is someone has it can u share with us ?
There's a link to mine and PhoenixFireeye walkthrough on the first post. I already updated mine to the latest version (the link is always the same since google allows to upload different versions of a document using the same link).

Is there a way ye can upload a download link for Walkthrough 2 (PDF)? Because it keeps saying it can't be viewed or downloaded when I try to download it. Thank Ye.
Whenever I update the walkthrough I post a mini-walkthrough with what's new on this thread along with a mirror on Mega for those that have trouble viewing or downloading my walkthrough. You can find that post

yasi

Feb 19, 2019
I have stuck in veronica when she has to work I cannot exceed from 20 points. can you help me? after ordering her the game doesn't give me any submissive point any more!

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I have stuck in veronica when she has to work I cannot exceed from 20 points. can you help me? after ordering her the game doesn't give me any submissive point any more!
Could you attach your save, please?

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
I think your problem is you are not seeing her do the jobs 10:00 give her a chore Hoovering, Laundry or Kitchen Floor 12:00 Go and see her doing the job

Reactions: yasi

ael3urt

Jan 25, 2019
Hi all! I can't start the angel route, im stuck when MC listen the news about a superhero in the living room. I dont know how to trigger the next scene.. ( i already did the debby and megan route). What can i do?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Hi all! I can't start the angel route, im stuck when MC listen the news about a superhero in the living room. I dont know how to trigger the next scene.. ( i already did the debby and megan route). What can i do?
Go to Neon around midnight (00:00) and walk from there to MC's apartment. You should run into her when you get close to home.

If that doesn't work, please attach your save and I'll have a look.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote