Man of the House: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
On my Diane path, her stats are already at 10 love 10 lust and I'm supposed to receive a text from her for the next session (3rd therapy). 2 days have passed and she still doesn't trigger help please.

Edit: Disregard. The trigger is a random chance.

umgwing

Mar 15, 2019
Can someone help me plz? I'm stuck for almost 2 days! As I checked the walkthrough, I need to eavesdrop Claire/Emma's phone conversion before going to the next action. The time should be 22:00~22:59 and the place should be outside Claire's bedroom? I've been trying this for countless times and all the options I get is either peek or ignore; there's no eavesdrop. I even involved the cheat console and went through every time slot from 22:59 to 22:00, and still nothing! Is there some other condition required to trigger this event? Thanks in advance!

Sonic93XXX

Sep 24, 2018
Can someone help me plz? I'm stuck for almost 2 days! As I checked the walkthrough, I need to eavesdrop Claire/Emma's phone conversion before going to the next action. The time should be 22:00~22:59 and the place should be outside Claire's bedroom? I've been trying this for countless times and all the options I get is either peek or ignore; there's no eavesdrop. I even involved the cheat console and went through every time slot from 22:59 to 22:00, and still nothing! Is there some other condition required to trigger this event? Thanks in advance!
What does Claire/Mom hint tell you? The conversation should trigger when you're outside her bedroom at 22:00. Post your save to see if I can spot what's wrong.

umgwing

Mar 15, 2019
What does Claire/Mom hint tell you? The conversation should trigger when you're outside her bedroom at 22:00. Post your save to see if I can spot what's wrong.
That's another odd place; it says no more hints. I got so annoyed that I already restarted the game; the old save probably over-written. Someone suggested that perhaps some of my attributes were not high enough, so I've cheated all attris to max to begin with, to see if the eavesdrop scene can be triggered or not. I haven't got to the eavesdrop part yet. Will keep you posted. Thx!

Sonic93XXX

Sep 24, 2018
That's another odd place; it says no more hints. I got so annoyed that I already restarted the game; the old save probably over-written. Someone suggested that perhaps some of my attributes were not high enough, so I've cheated all attris to max to begin with, to see if the eavesdrop scene can be triggered or not. I haven't got to the eavesdrop part yet. Will keep you posted. Thx!
When you say you cheated did you use the cheat console without touching the flag console? Or did you do other types of cheating like save editing or messing with the flag console?
Also when you say attris to max do you mean your characters stats (body, mind and charisma) or the girls stats (love, arousal)?
If you cheated using the flag console or other means, like save editing to raise the girl stats then there's your problem. The game was designed in such a way that besides the cheats on the cheat console all other methods might break the game. Also, the flag console is only there to fix bugs that may occur when playing and should never be touched unless someone who tests the game like larry5168 tells you to (on this thread or the main one after explaining your problem).

Reactions: larry5168
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote