Man of the House: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
how do i get the hj lesson with sophia on sunday at 11? everytime i go click on the door it says to leave them alone
You need to improve your relationship with Sophia now you have met them both improve your relationship with Ashley an Sophia together and you will progress through the lessons

man i am on sun and nothing hapening at all
Try having Breakfast at 09:00 with Claire and Ashley then go to the Beach

Boredom2021

Jan 20, 2019
You need to improve your relationship with Sophia now you have met them both improve your relationship with Ashley an Sophia together and you will progress through the lessons

Try having Breakfast at 09:00 with Claire and Ashley then go to the Beach
I have improved it, it won't go up anymore. The suggestion I have is something about sauna after working out but everytime I help her work out she just walks away

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
I have improved it, it won't go up anymore. The suggestion I have is something about sauna after working out but everytime I help her work out she just walks away
Try going to the sauna at 15:00 and at some stage you will probably get a text from Ashley for another lesson on a Sunday in her room at 11:00

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
For anyone that's stuck on the new content for 0.9.0:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I've also updated my walkthrough with the above info, the link is in the first post. In case you can't access it here's a mirror for my walkthrough on .
thanks you for always making walkthroughs :D

Kelrothi

Dec 27, 2018
i'm on my last girl for 9.0 Emma

her story is done (to now) i need to get her 100% which means i'm missing photos of her from #40 to #54

i was using "mike"'s so called complete to figure out the location i need to play in to get that area's photo. but that so called walkthrough isn't anywhere near 100%

can somone link me a save that has emma's full save or tell me what area i need to mess with to get photo's #40 to #54

i thought they would be photos of (hero) nailing her but it seems her story arc as far as i can tell so far is message breasts at the beach, netflix drunk & sleep, go for a jog and a rub and tug at the health club only.

*nevermind found it. follow the hint box and netflix ALL the options!!! multiple times and trys

Weipa

Jun 18, 2017
i am stuck with sophia, at some point, the hints disappeared, i think as i finished debby, did everything if i remeber and i wont get the msg from ashley, i attached my save

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
i am stuck with sophia, at some point, the hints disappeared, i think as i finished debby, did everything if i remeber and i wont get the msg from ashley, i attached my save
Here is your fixed save. All hints for Sophie are available again!

Reactions: Weipa

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Btw.. did you play the Game in a different languages as English?

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
I need help!
how can i find the superhero?
You need to hear the girls talk about the Superhero at breakfast on a Saturday morning or dinner time then 19:00 living room and you will see a newsflash about the superhero on TV the go to rhe Police station and hear Debby talking on the phone about the Superhero. Now at Midnight begin to walk home from Club Neon to your apartment you will bump into her

Reactions: vulture117
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote