Man of the House: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
He started the date with Pam at the bar, and when he got to the second step Ashley came out and went to his movie date. What has happened?
Did I forget to answer you? :unsure: I was able to reproduce this problem with your save file but not with my own one. Faerin is looking into your save too ;)

Reactions: ki11ke11

lolobaga

Feb 27, 2018
Hi! Is there any way to change the name of a character? I really don't like some of the names.. Like Linda, it always makes me think of Linda from Bob's Burgers

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Hi! Is there any way to change the name of a character? I really don't like some of the names.. Like Linda, it always makes me think of Linda from Bob's Burgers
Yeah, you can change the names in mapping.xml to anything you want. You can make her your toaster if you prefer. Why anyone would wanna rename the character to a toaster is beyond me, but who am I to judge? :p

lolobaga

Feb 27, 2018
Yeah, you can change the names in mapping.xml to anything you want. You can make her your toaster if you prefer. Why anyone would wanna rename the character to a toaster is beyond me, but who am I to judge? :p
Hey thanks a lot. Follow up question.. Will that fuck up my save by any chance or is it fine?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Hey thanks a lot. Follow up question.. Will that fuck up my save by any chance or is it fine?
By changing the character's name in the mapping file? It might be a little strange if someone needs to look your save over if you run into a bug or need help with the game itself. Aside from that? No, it won't break the game or corrupt your save.

lolobaga

Feb 27, 2018
By changing the character's name in the mapping file? It might be a little strange if someone needs to look your save over if you run into a bug or need help with the game itself. Aside from that? No, it won't break the game or corrupt your save.
Thanks again for the help!

Reactions: Sycho

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018

HTKKKK

Aug 27, 2018
Hey Guys..

I have a problem in the latest update.
Stuck with the Angel part.. it tells me to "google Dr Russo"
But when im at the computer i don´t get that option.
Any ideas what could be wrong??

Thanks!

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Hey Guys..

I have a problem in the latest update.
Stuck with the Angel part.. it tells me to "google Dr Russo"
But when im at the computer i don´t get that option.
Any ideas what could be wrong??

Thanks!
Dont use the PC use the Google app on your phone

Jack Adam

Apr 25, 2018
Can anyone send me the screenshot of flag console of Ashley when she is 30 hearts and 15 kisses? and if I fucked up the console of Ashley, will changing all the stats to the original fix?

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Can anyone send me the screenshot of flag console of Ashley when she is 30 hearts and 15 kisses? and if I fucked up the console of Ashley, will changing all the stats to the original fix?
Post your save and I will take a look at it but be warned if you have played too much in the Flag console you may well have broke the game

Jack Adam

Apr 25, 2018
Post your save and I will take a look at it but be warned if you have played too much in the Flag console you may well have broke the game
I just changed 1 stat and I cant progress anymore with Ashley, beside that everyone else work normal. Here it is

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
I just changed 1 stat and I cant progress anymore with Ashley, beside that everyone else work normal. Here it is
Your save is fine just follow the on screen hints you will not get anything for when she stays overnight but after that the hint changes and her stats will begin to rise again

Reactions: Jack Adam
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote