Man of the House: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
im quite confused i have been forwarding time A LOT and she still hasnt initiated
edit: it legit happened the time i pressed another skip time after i posted this

Sonic93XXX

Sep 24, 2018
Sorry for not posting my mini-walkthrough but I was only able to play the new version now.

For anyone that's stuck on the new content for 0.9.4:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I've also updated my walkthrough with the above info, the link is in the first post. In case you can't access it here's a mirror for my walkthrough on .

shifulong

Apr 28, 2019
hi i have nearly 100% but i can not found the movie quiz the nr 9 event from my avatar all other quest are done can u help me plz ? Achievements / General / 9.
i can this not found the last what i need for man of the house ....cry

Cybernetics

Jun 18, 2018
hi i have nearly 100% but i can not found the movie quiz the nr 9 event from my avatar all other quest are done can u help me plz ? Achievements / General / 9.
i can this not found the last what i need for man of the house ....cry
A product of using the money cheat no doubt. Go to the pizzeria and the gym and hit level 3 in both job levels.

shifulong

Apr 28, 2019
A product of using the money cheat no doubt. Go to the pizzeria and the gym and hit level 3 in both job levels.
i have both lv 3 (jobs) i not become the Movie quiz , the number 9 from my Achievements
((Achievements / general / number 9 )) all other is 100% done

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
i have both lv 3 (jobs) i not become the Movie quiz , the number 9 from my Achievements
((Achievements / general / number 9 )) all other is 100% done
Go to the cinema location (available after your date with Ashley) and do the quiz.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys can someone help me in find the veronica image number 4?

Also sorry if i ask, but the last version i play till the 100% was the 0.8.9. So i just need to understand if there is some missable thing. Some advice is really appreciate. Thank you

Sonic93XXX

Sep 24, 2018
Hi guys can someone help me in find the veronica image number 4?

Also sorry if i ask, but the last version i play till the 100% was the 0.8.9. So i just need to understand if there is some missable thing. Some advice is really appreciate. Thank you
You have to peep through the bathroom keyhole when she's there (at 22:00, If I remember correctly some days the option to peep might not appear so try on another day). Once she catches you tell her that you were spying and the picture should unlock.
As for missable, unless you encounter a bug that prevents a photo from unlocking it, the only thing, as far as I know, is the picture of Ashley visiting you at night with her babydoll outfit before she starts giving you a handjob. The reason being that it's possible to skip that event by doing other events to raise her stats.

Reactions: Bahamut Zero
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote