Man of the House: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Nuru massage event is broken for me as well here is my save if someone can fix it or tell me how to fix it I would appreciate that.
Go to the cheat console select flag console. Select Emma. Look for flag "nuru_level" and change it to "2".

Reactions: tmking

ExDeath730

Jan 29, 2018
So, i'm kind of in a bind.

I've done the last action before date with mom in a friday, so when the MC woke up saturday at 11:00 the message i received from Ashley was about the concert. The thing is, i was following Sophia's path and was in that action saturday at 10:00 where Ashley sends me a message to meet them at the mall.

I decided to let go and for the moment go after Angel for that week, thinking that next saturday the message would show up. It didn't. Should i go back to another save before the action with mom? Oh, and Sophia's picture vanished from the hint bar, is this action random or something?

Sonic93XXX

Sep 24, 2018
So, i'm kind of in a bind.

I've done the last action before date with mom in a friday, so when the MC woke up saturday at 11:00 the message i received from Ashley was about the concert. The thing is, i was following Sophia's path and was in that action saturday at 10:00 where Ashley sends me a message to meet them at the mall.

I decided to let go and for the moment go after Angel for that week, thinking that next saturday the message would show up. It didn't. Should i go back to another save before the action with mom? Oh, and Sophia's picture vanished from the hint bar, is this action random or something?
Have you tried going to the mall at 12:00 on a Saturday to see if you meet them? Post your save to see what might be wrong.

arafatiiuc

Apr 22, 2019
I am stuck at Debby works at the police station every time. I go there and see that she is talking with Megan, and this scene is repeating continuously. Even I cannot touch and other option. What should I do?

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
I am stuck at Debby works at the police station every time. I go there and see that she is talking with Megan, and this scene is repeating continuously. Even I cannot touch and other option. What should I do?
If the scene is repeating something is wrong could you post your save so I can take a look. Alternatively you could try talking to Megan at the coffee shop to see if that will shift the storyline along

123asdasfasf

Jan 8, 2018
Sunday – 11.00 - Ashley’s bedroom (HJ lesson) (+5 love +5 arousal) => i can't go bedroom Ashley , the door still locking :( Sophia ( 15 love - 5 arousal ) how can i go in ?

Sonic93XXX

Sep 24, 2018
Sunday – 11.00 - Ashley’s bedroom (HJ lesson) (+5 love +5 arousal) => i can't go bedroom Ashley , the door still locking :( Sophia ( 15 love - 5 arousal ) how can i go in ?
What does her hint say? Did you see her at the sauna once you reached 15 love and 5 arousal? Did you meet Ashley when trying to leave your room (using the green arrow) at 15:00 on a weekday?
You should always follow the in-game hints and only follow the walkthrough when you get stuck.

Reactions: Sycho

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Hers a link to the updated Mini Guide for those that need it

@UncleVT could you please update the OP Thanks

Reactions: UncleVT
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote