Man of the House: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

dipp007

Jun 27, 2017
No in that version you can only reach 75% completion with Debby and 97% overall its not a bug you can max Debby if you complete this version and 100% overall
Thnx for the help. But it seems to be a little odd. All the previous versions that I played didn't have any of the achievements incomplete at the end. Guess I will have to play the new version. Thnx again. -TC

Reactions: larry5168

Sonic93XXX

Sep 24, 2018
For anyone that's stuck on the new content for 0.9.3:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I've also updated my walkthrough with the above info, the link is in the first post. In case you can't access it here's a mirror for my walkthrough on .

dxdy

Dec 9, 2018
I have Emma at 85% but there are no hints and i cant trigger anything newp
go to her in 19.00 watch netflix and stay sleep
for 100% you must go twice and cum in two position, is no enough to only switch cam position during sex, you must cum also in two position

CQMS

Jan 8, 2019
For some reason I am unable to advance Veronica's submission past 20. I get the chores request from mom in the morning, and tell Veronica to do them at 1000, but no submission increase and no advancement on the 3 chores hints. Any idea what flags might advance this, or other solutions? Thanks in advance.

dxdy

Dec 9, 2018
For some reason I am unable to advance Veronica's submission past 20. I get the chores request from mom in the morning, and tell Veronica to do them at 1000, but no submission increase and no advancement on the 3 chores hints. Any idea what flags might advance this, or other solutions? Thanks in advance.
give chores in 10.00
in 12.00 check how she doing job

or send save game to check...

Sonic93XXX

Sep 24, 2018
View attachment 281525

anyone has any idea? ;]
Same here! Wright place ? Correct time?
Already almost be cached with Diane in MC room and have talk w/Mom-Clair.
Now I am stuck here even I was 7 days at same place, but no Diane
Wait until 12:00 on a weekday then try entering Diane's Apartment. If you guys still can't get it post your save to see what might be wrong.

Reactions: dr FeelGood

tanyzh

Sep 24, 2018
how to find debby on masquerade club?
When you really look at the 3 questions you are asked, there's really only 1 of them which isn't clear, so it shouldn't take you more than 4 attempts.

But, if you still don't want to find out yourself, here you go:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MausMaus

Aug 2, 2018
Just noticed the notes thing on my phone,curious...It says get tickets for the gemnight concert,find candles and get ingredients for the recipe,which are all unticked..Anyone know if these things are implemented yet or what? I have everything done for all characters,or at least as far as I know,I do.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote