Man of the House: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Manga-fan

Jul 2, 2018
Just out of interest have you used any of the Mods for Man of the House that are posted on the forum because I have just played your earliest save and followed the path you took and after videoing Debby in the car park once I went back to the Main Map I got the text from Ashley. Its not a problem if you did use a mod its just we would like to know Thanks
The only thing I usually install is an incest patch, which I did for this too.

Reactions: larry5168

Sonic93XXX

Sep 24, 2018
So it is normal, that I've only 97% and with Debbie it stuck at 75% (missing photografic memory and overachiever achievement), or do I miss something?
On the current version (0.9.2) the only achievement you can't get is Debby's Grindmaster (and by extension her Overachiever Achievement). Here's a screenshot of the Achievements of how it should look like if you got everything.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

king1010

Jan 25, 2019
somebody help me am stuck with Sophia they are saying i should bump to her when she is with ashly and i can't do it for some reason she doesn't appear going out

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
somebody help me am stuck with Sophia they are saying i should bump to her when she is with ashly and i can't do it for some reason she doesn't appear going out
Be in your bedroom Monday to Friday at 15:00 then try to leave you will bump into Ashley

dipp007

Jun 27, 2017
I am stuck on v0.9.2 on officer Debby path. what to do after you have found the Masquerade chip and search it on internet. the WT does not give any hit.

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
I am stuck on v0.9.2 on officer Debby path. what to do after you have found the Masquerade chip and search it on internet. the WT does not give any hit.
You are at the end of the Debby content for 0.92 the story continues in todays update

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote