Man of the House: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

DAVID jOHN_2018

Mar 29, 2019
The reason she isnt bumping into you is because your stats are at zero you need to improve your sleep, hunger, hygiene and stress then you will bump into her
I actually used to the cheat console to max out the stats of the guy and locked it. Is it because of it I'm not bumping into her??

Sonic93XXX

Sep 24, 2018
do I need to use both of the walkthru?
The game has a hint system that allows you to complete it without a walkthrough. You might only need it for the collectables and dating guide (in this case you can just use larry5168's mini-guide which only has these things on it).
If you really need a walkthrough, in case you get stuck, then just pick one of them. PhoenixFireeye's tells you what to do step by step while mine tells you what to do based on what the game's hint tells you. Just look at both and pick the one you feel is better.

help for debby please .... View attachment 276846
Like cold_arctus said above. You reached the end of the current version (0.9.2). The dev already stated that Debby's story is incomplete on this version (it's more of a teaser) and we'll need to wait for a future version to get her stats back to max.

Reactions: larry5168

LickerUser

Jun 20, 2017
The game has a hint system that allows you to complete it without a walkthrough. You might only need it for the collectables and dating guide (in this case you can just use larry5168's mini-guide which only has these things on it).
If you really need a walkthrough, in case you get stuck, then just pick one of them. PhoenixFireeye's tells you what to do step by step while mine tells you what to do based on what the game's hint tells you. Just look at both and pick the one you feel is better.
THX!

Drizzt460

Apr 13, 2018
im at 30 15 with asley and i cant seem to get farther. i do the biology tutoring then watch a horror movie and when i go to say goodnight she isses my cheek and nothing else happens

Manga-fan

Jul 2, 2018
Does anyone have an alternate download link for the walkthrough?

I seem to have an issue. I finished a lot of paths already, and I was working on the Debby path and Sophia path. Sophia' s next thing was about getting a text from Ashley on a Saturday, and the Debby one was about getting blackmail material on Debby. I did the Debby thing, but it removed Sophia from my list at the bottom, and the next Saturday nothing happened. Should I complete the Sophia arc first?

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Does anyone have an alternate download link for the walkthrough?

I seem to have an issue. I finished a lot of paths already, and I was working on the Debby path and Sophia path. Sophia' s next thing was about getting a text from Ashley on a Saturday, and the Debby one was about getting blackmail material on Debby. I did the Debby thing, but it removed Sophia from my list at the bottom, and the next Saturday nothing happened. Should I complete the Sophia arc first?
Could you please post your save as it sounds like you have run into a bug as Sophia should not disappear from the hint bar

Manga-fan

Jul 2, 2018
Could you please post your save as it sounds like you have run into a bug as Sophia should not disappear from the hint bar
There you go, the first save file is just before it happened. I reloaded that one to make a fixed one where I finished Sophia's storyline first. The rest are where I kept playing hoping she'd reappear in the hint bar or the event would pop as supposed to on the next Saturday.

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
There you go, the first save file is just before it happened. I reloaded that one to make a fixed one where I finished Sophia's storyline first. The rest are where I kept playing hoping she'd reappear in the hint bar or the event would pop as supposed to on the next Saturday.
Play from your Mike 89 save and on Saturday Morning be in the Foyer and you will receive a text from Ashley and you can continue with Sophias storyline it does look like you have hit a bug that we havent encountered

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Just out of interest have you used any of the Mods for Man of the House that are posted on the forum because I have just played your earliest save and followed the path you took and after videoing Debby in the car park once I went back to the Main Map I got the text from Ashley. Its not a problem if you did use a mod its just we would like to know Thanks

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
For anyone that's stuck on the new content for 0.9.2:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I've also updated my walkthrough with the above info, the link is in the first post. In case you can't access it here's a mirror for my walkthrough on .
So it is normal, that I've only 97% and with Debbie it stuck at 75% (missing photografic memory and overachiever achievement), or do I miss something?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote