Man of the House: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Sonic93XXX

Sep 24, 2018
Just noticed the notes thing on my phone,curious...It says get tickets for the gemnight concert,find candles and get ingredients for the recipe,which are all unticked..Anyone know if these things are implemented yet or what? I have everything done for all characters,or at least as far as I know,I do.
That was implemented even before v0.8.3. That's used for Claire/Mom's romantic dinner event. Since those items disappear from your inventory at the end of the event the note unticks them.

tschagga69

Apr 14, 2019
HI there
I think im stuck after ashley kissed me in her room and we got interrupted by veronica..
it says "lets read ashleys message first", but i cant use my mobile, it just shows old messages from ashley and i even cant navigate back (just closes the mobile)... so i cant even save or load or do anything..
pls help

MacDollar

Dec 15, 2018
what to do im trying to do officer debby and it says something like you need to know more about angel what to do now pls reply

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
HI there
I think im stuck after ashley kissed me in her room and we got interrupted by veronica..
it says "lets read ashleys message first", but i cant use my mobile, it just shows old messages from ashley and i even cant navigate back (just closes the mobile)... so i cant even save or load or do anything..
pls help
Could you attach your save, please?

what to do im trying to do officer debby and it says something like you need to know more about angel what to do now pls reply
Could you attach your save, please?

blubibek

Jun 4, 2017
hello, i have a problem with emma and the nuru gel.
i have the gel but when i go to the healthclub it just give me the hj again and again.
i've read that it was a bug from last version and someone told to go back to buy the gel and to go to health club again but...
it doesn't work for me. can someone help me please?

- game tip says "i have the gel let's meet her in the healthclub"
- i used the cheat console to lock stats and money
- and i'm playing 9.3

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
hello, i have a problem with emma and the nuru gel.
i have the gel but when i go to the healthclub it just give me the hj again and again.
i've read that it was a bug from last version and someone told to go back to buy the gel and to go to health club again but...
it doesn't work for me. can someone help me please?

- game tip says "i have the gel let's meet her in the healthclub"
- i used the cheat console to lock stats and money
- and i'm playing 9.3
Please post your Save

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
How can i get picture 72 and 73 for Mom/Claire ?
Dependent on where you are with Claire its when she is cooking in the kitchen in just an apron and are a series of 4 pics so if you have 74 and 75 I dont understand how you dont have 72 and 73 anyway if you are up to the point that you are ready to date Claire I am afraid that was a one off scene and you will have to use Unlock all memories button when you complete the game

Reactions: Sycho

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
How can i get picture 72 and 73 for Mom/Claire ?
Those images are when she is wearing only an apron while she's cooking dinner at 17:00. Depending on where you are in her storyline, you may have progressed too far to get them. If you've completed everyone else, you can use the All Memories cheat to get them. However, you will get all of the images, videos, scenes and collectables in v0.9.3 for everyone else if they're not completed yet.

dCrows11

Jul 25, 2017
Those images are when she is wearing only an apron while she's cooking dinner at 17:00. Depending on where you are in her storyline, you may have progressed too far to get them. If you've completed everyone else, you can use the All Memories cheat to get them. However, you will get all of the images, videos, scenes and collectables in v0.9.3 for everyone else if they're not completed yet.
That's not a problem, because that's literally the last thing i need before 100%, thanks !

Reactions: Sycho

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I solved this problem with the console :D
That scene may not have been repeatable without making a change to that flag in the Flags Console. Would you mind attaching your save so I can take a look?

EDIT:
Actually, I stand corrected. Changing her "new_outfit" flag to "1" triggered the event as well as showing a hint about it from Claire.

Reactions: dCrows11

tmking

Sep 18, 2017
Nuru massage event is broken for me as well here is my save if someone can fix it or tell me how to fix it I would appreciate that.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote