Man of the House: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
I´ve played the game a long time ago. There are many changes. Could anyone share a save starting with new content 0.95?

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Can anyone tell me where the chip for Debby is? I look around and I can't see anything...
Its on the floor of the Police Station if not them you are probably not far enough along in her storyline to receive it yet

Sonic93XXX

Sep 24, 2018
Can anyone tell me where the chip for Debby is? I look around and I can't see anything...
What chip? The one she drops? It should be to the left of the backpack, above the right part of the bottom bar (if you saw the scene where she's carrying them and the MC notices it).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Stakos

Stakos

Jun 24, 2017
What chip? The one she drops? It should be to the left of the backpack, above the right part of the bottom bar (if you saw the scene where she's carrying them and the MC notices it).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks! I've seen that but for some reason I can't click on it...

geekysideup

Jun 29, 2017
okay. i started the game new and i am stuck where ashley is supposed to come to my room to sleep over when i am naked but she never does. is there a solution to this or is it a bug?

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
okay. i started the game new and i am stuck where ashley is supposed to come to my room to sleep over when i am naked but she never does. is there a solution to this or is it a bug?
Go to bed sleep naked close the door that will ensure she visits

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote