Man of the House: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Roguespanner

Jun 6, 2018
Is there a very basic guide somewhere? I cant even follow the walkthough as most of the options are not available to me. (cant compliment, cant watch movie, cant help with dishes) So im only a couple of days in but there is pretty much nothing to do except fail at delivering pizza.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Is there a very basic guide somewhere? I cant even follow the walkthough as most of the options are not available to me. (cant compliment, cant watch movie, cant help with dishes) So im only a couple of days in but there is pretty much nothing to do except fail at delivering pizza.
Use the provided hint system by hovering your mouse pointer over the images in the bottom left of your screen. They will give you a clue as to what you need to do with those characters. If you need help with that, I wrote a schedule of all of the characters and what times they do certain activities. Use the walkthrough only as a last resort if you get stuck (or ask here).. however, the hint system should help.

Moon1278

Nov 15, 2017
Need a little help got the gel for Emma massage , but wont go pass that (think i got it before i was meant) tried going back to the shop but cant get pass it thx for the help

hardyhar

Aug 13, 2017
I have everything 100% except:

-Ashley: Photographic memory 96%
-Emma: Photographic memory 97%

Anyone have any ideas what scenes I may have missed?

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
I have everything 100% except:

-Ashley: Photographic memory 96%
-Emma: Photographic memory 97%

Anyone have any ideas what scenes I may have missed?
Only if you tell us what pics you are missing go into the gallery on your phone and list the ones your missing then we can help you

prince of percia

May 20, 2019
slt les potes j'ai besoin d'aide vu que je suis un nouveau jouer bref dans le smartphone( video;contact;triche;google etc) son bloque par un sorte des cadenats que doit-je faire

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote