Man of the House: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Sonic93XXX

Sep 24, 2018
I get that man was being sarcastic "joking"
With the way, you wrote that post and how people that come here like to ask questions that have answers right on the first post of a thread or even the post before theirs it's practically hard to take some posts as sarcastic/jokes.

KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
is there a walkthrough in regards to the suspicion stat for the mom? i really want to see how that will go lol

Sonic93XXX

Sep 24, 2018
is there a walkthrough in regards to the suspicion stat for the mom? i really want to see how that will go lol
For the current versions, it serves no purpose so there's no walkthrough for it. It's something that the dev would develop but he hasn't touched it since the main focus shifted to the other girls.

KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
For the current versions, it serves no purpose so there's no walkthrough for it. It's something that the dev would develop but he hasn't touched it since the main focus shifted to the other girls.
damn i was really hoping for her to stumble upon intimate time between the mc and the sisters.

hope we get an ending that is just the mc and his sisters, i think that would be pretty cool, and a three way between them outside of the ending.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
damn i was really hoping for her to stumble upon intimate time between the mc and the sisters.

hope we get an ending that is just the mc and his sisters, i think that would be pretty cool, and a three way between them outside of the ending.
It's not wise to upset a super hero. ;p

m.j.gow

Jun 19, 2018
i have somehow got lost in the game!
1 when i try to do yoga with the family the warmups ok but when it comes to nitty-gritty dialogue says under construction
2 how do i bring veronicas stats back up to 100% i have accidentally sent her away by cleaning and have tried to bring stats back but no dice please inform me as to how i can overcome these problems (i don't feel like starting again!!)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote