Man of the House: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Sonic93XXX

Sep 24, 2018
i have somehow got lost in the game!
1 when i try to do yoga with the family the warmups ok but when it comes to nitty-gritty dialogue says under construction
2 how do i bring veronicas stats back up to 100% i have accidentally sent her away by cleaning and have tried to bring stats back but no dice please inform me as to how i can overcome these problems (i don't feel like starting again!!)
1 under construction means exactly that. It's a message that appears when you reach something that the developer hasn't made for the game yet but planned to.
2 have you tried going to the sauna. Try every possible action if that doesn't work post your save and we'll fix it.

m.j.gow

Jun 19, 2018
In my question about the family yoga i said that it said under construction but that was false it sAYS UNDER DEVELOPEMENT
is that nicht the same?

m.j.gow

Jun 19, 2018
how do i bring veronicas love and submission again to 100 in sauna is arousal from 98 to 100 but i cannot get the love and the submission back to 100 or am i missing some trigger scene ? i don't feel like starting veronicas stats again so pleeeease help me somebody

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
how do i bring veronicas love and submission again to 100 in sauna is arousal from 98 to 100 but i cannot get the love and the submission back to 100 or am i missing some trigger scene ? i don't feel like starting veronicas stats again so pleeeease help me somebody
Attach your save so that we can take a look at it for you.

m.j.gow

Jun 19, 2018
here are my save file as you can see the values for veronica are 98-100-98 but in the sauna i was able to bring the arousal back up to 100 but the other two ? i have tried many possibilities but can' get them higher
thanks
m-j-gow

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Hey, everyone. I am stuck at the go to sleep option. I click on it, but nothing happens. Pls help. Is this a bug?
There is a bug in this version on the introduction day so if you just skip that day when you start a new game everything will be fine

Barsenkov

Jun 16, 2018
Didn't play this game for several months. Can somebody share a save for 0.7.8 or 0.7.9? Before the superhero-whatever-her-name plot arc began.

m.j.gow

Jun 19, 2018
when is the best time/day to ask veronica what goes on in the bathroom ? i have asked on saturday in her room but no luck,i have asked her on monday no luck also on friday again no luck please help if anybody can
thanks
m-j-gow

m.j.gow

Jun 19, 2018
hi Sonic93XXX wrote in his mini walkthrough
Family Fun:

• Talk to Veronica and ask her what goes on in the bathroom on Saturday morning. She's at the Stairway between 10:00 and 10:59 and if you didn't give her a chore then she's in her room between 11:00 and 14:59.
  • At 10:00 on a Saturday enter the bathroom and Enjoy.
But my question is following on which day do i ask her because EVERY TIME that i click on her it is the same procedure yes master blah-blah and there is no way to ask her so how does one get the answer from Veronica ?

m.j.gow

Jun 19, 2018
Sonic93XXX is talking through his hat ! because i have tried every combination of moves to find out what goes on in the bathroom on saturday and get no answer its allways hello master etc or has he a different game to mine MoTH 9.6
which day at 10:00 because i have tried mon,fri but always the same

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Sonic93XXX is talking through his hat ! because i have tried every combination of moves to find out what goes on in the bathroom on saturday and get no answer its allways hello master etc or has he a different game to mine MoTH 9.6
which day at 10:00 because i have tried mon,fri but always the same
Go to her room at noon during any weekday.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

yupyuphello

Sep 26, 2017
Im stuck with Ashley at 60 love 15 arousal. There is no 'tip' for her in the bottom left right now. Watching the horror movie and then sleeping boxers on doesnt increase anything anymore, kissing mid day we grind and come with no increase. What am i missing as the next step?

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Im stuck with Ashley at 60 love 15 arousal. There is no 'tip' for her in the bottom left right now. Watching the horror movie and then sleeping boxers on doesnt increase anything anymore, kissing mid day we grind and come with no increase. What am i missing as the next step?
Please post your save so I can take a look thanks

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
yupyuphello I took a look at your save your stats are impossible and by looking at it you have been manually editing your save, I cant prove that but the game increases Love and Arousal on a fairly balanced scale with there being no more than 30 points between the 2 at any given time and definitely not at the stage that you are at, thats the reason she dropped off the screen.
I have repaired your save for Ashley only so you can continue to play her character but if you have altered one I cant say you havent altered more characters and at some stage the game will break again and become unplayable so I will give you the repaired save back but I would suggest starting again and raise the girls stats by playing the game rather than cheating your way through it as it will only break again

yupyuphello

Sep 26, 2017
yupyuphello I took a look at your save your stats are impossible and by looking at it you have been manually editing your save, I cant prove that but the game increases Love and Arousal on a fairly balanced scale with there being no more than 30 points between the 2 at any given time and definitely not at the stage that you are at, thats the reason she dropped off the screen.
I have repaired your save for Ashley only so you can continue to play her character but if you have altered one I cant say you havent altered more characters and at some stage the game will break again and become unplayable so I will give you the repaired save back but I would suggest starting again and raise the girls stats by playing the game rather than cheating your way through it as it will only break again

Thanks for the help!! Definately havent been altering saves (frankly wouldnt know how). I did copy saves over from a prior version of the game i had been playing (i was in 8.5 and then copied them to 9.4 when i realized i was behind versions) (like i noticed i had some locations (like pizza) then lost that location and then got it again). So maybe that had something to do with it?

yupyuphello

Sep 26, 2017
Particularly, are there any other stats that look off? id love to keep using this save, but i also dont want more glitches? I could re-start but as you know the game can be kinda 'grind-y' sometimes and thats just alot to replay.... :/

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote