Man of the House: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Particularly, are there any other stats that look off? id love to keep using this save, but i also dont want more glitches? I could re-start but as you know the game can be kinda 'grind-y' sometimes and thats just alot to replay.... :/
Just looked the rest of the girls stats look fine so you should be okay to continue using that save

Don joe

Jul 14, 2017
im stuck on, mom told me she sometimes bumps into diane when she comes back from work in the hallway. i cannot for the life of me get this event to trigger? any thoughts?

ItsMe25

Jun 1, 2019
i can't seem to find the maids outfit in the store to be able to buy it for veronica...
am i missing something??

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
im stuck on, mom told me she sometimes bumps into diane when she comes back from work in the hallway. i cannot for the life of me get this event to trigger? any thoughts?
Be in the hallway outside the lift/elevator at 16:30

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Heres a link to the updated Mini Guide for those that need it

UncleVT could you please update the OP Thanks

Reactions: UncleVT

Sonic93XXX

Sep 24, 2018
For anyone that's stuck on the new content for 0.9.7:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I've also updated my walkthrough with the above info, the link is in the first post. In case you can't access it here's a mirror for my walkthrough on .

Last edited:
Reactions: ZikarnKrais

Loradeon

Oct 28, 2018
I cant seem to get the Veronica No Panties no cumming scene. I've done every variant of the chores about 3-4 times now. I can already cuff and blindfold. And i get no points for the regular rewarding.

Sonic93XXX

Sep 24, 2018
Hi, for Emma i'm at 97%. I'm missing photos 75, 76, 77 and 78.

Can anyone help me?

Thanks
Sleep at her home and finish on the Cowgirl position.

I cant seem to get the Veronica No Panties no cumming scene. I've done every variant of the chores about 3-4 times now. I can already cuff and blindfold. And i get no points for the regular rewarding.
What does her hint say?

Loradeon

Oct 28, 2018
I'm still missing Veronica's nightcrawler event chain (the entire thing, for both characters).
I cant seem to trigger the diane hallway scene.
Im missing that last massage thing, and when i do the netflix thing, nothing changes. Thing says "We really enjoy watching netflix together. lets go watch some more netflix with her".

Other than that, ive experienced pretty much all the content.

Also, the walkthroughs (https://f95zone.to/threads/man-of-the-house-walkthrough-faq-thread.16989/) could use an update. they're a little behind.

Last edited:

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I'm still missing Veronica's nightcrawler event chain (the entire thing, for both characters).
I cant seem to trigger the diane hallway scene.
Im missing that last massage thing, and when i do the netflix thing, nothing changes. Thing says "We really enjoy watching netflix together. lets go watch some more netflix with her".

Other than that, ive experienced pretty much all the content.

Also, the walkthroughs (https://f95zone.to/threads/man-of-the-house-walkthrough-faq-thread.16989/) could use an update. they're a little behind.
1) Veronica's night crawler event starts at 5am when you go to her room.
1a) Claire's night crawler event is at midnight when you go to her room.
2) Meet Diane in the hallway outside MC's apartment at 16:30.
3) I may need to look at your save for Emma's part.

Reactions: chill718

Loradeon

Oct 28, 2018
1) Veronica's night crawler event starts at 5am when you go to her room.
1a) Claire's night crawler event is at midnight when you go to her room.
2) Meet Diane in the hallway outside MC's apartment at 16:30.
3) I may need to look at your save for Emma's part.
1, 1a, & 2. Thanks
3) what do you mean? I can post a copy of it I guess, or I could just give you the info if you want. Whichever you think is better.

Reactions: Sycho

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
1, 1a, & 2. Thanks
3) what do you mean? I can post a copy of it I guess, or I could just give you the info if you want. Whichever you think is better.
You're welcome.

Attaching your save would be better so I can get an idea as to what's going on and what you need to do.

Loradeon

Oct 28, 2018
You're welcome.

Attaching your save would be better so I can get an idea as to what's going on and what you need to do.

I figured it out.
Now my problem is that i have 1% away from photographic memory with both mom and sophia. But ive seen the photographic achievement pop up while I was doing stuff for both of them...

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I figured it out.
Now my problem is that i have 1% away from photographic memory with both mom and sophia. But ive seen the photographic achievement pop up while I was doing stuff for both of them...
Check your gallery to see what you're missing (images, videos, scenes and collectables) and I may be able to help without needing your save.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote