Man of the House: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

kaps_ca

Jun 15, 2019
hi guys. i am stuck with emma in the massage... i allready have the nuru gel and visit the sex shop very times, but when i go to the massage i got only the handjob scene. any tips??

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
hi guys. i am stuck with emma in the massage... i allready have the nuru gel and visit the sex shop very times, but when i go to the massage i got only the handjob scene. any tips??
Please post your save ao I can take a look at it

Artemis1

Jul 22, 2017
This may sound dumb... but how do you give a gift? A walkthrough I found just says to do it, but never explains it. :p

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
This may sound dumb... but how do you give a gift? A walkthrough I found just says to do it, but never explains it. :p
Gifts can only be giving during dates (except for the lingerie for Ashley and the maid outfit for Veronica).

ThanosDemands

Jun 20, 2018
I'm new to this game. I don't understand, whenever the domination point of Veronica reaches 38, it does not increase anymore, if I spank her the game shows +2 added but it doesn't add, sometimes it decreases any solution to this? what i am doing wrong?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I'm new to this game. I don't understand, whenever the domination point of Veronica reaches 38, it does not increase anymore, if I spank her the game shows +2 added but it doesn't add, sometimes it decreases any solution to this? what i am doing wrong?
Could you attach your save? I'll look into this for you.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Everything seems to be playing out as it should. Just remember to spank her no more than 5 times otherwise her submission will drop by 2 points. Where she's at right now, give her one more chore to do, take her to your room and spank her after you've checked on her at noon and her hint will change. Give her the laundry chore when her hint changes. You also won't need to spank her any more from this point onward.

Juca_20cm

Jun 4, 2019
After I reach level 20 with Sophia (using the sauna with her), her icon vanishes from the bottom help bar, and I can't proceed in her storyline. Some one can help me?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote