Man of the House: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

seenzz

Jul 2, 2019
Right. It won't tell you that now (she says "I'll do it later") but after a few chores and her submission increases a bit she will say that she'll do them at noon unless that's been changed. :)
yh ive completed the game now with all current possible endings. i didnt know i had to check as it just gave me the list so i assumed she would just do it, thanks to you guys that issue was sorted so cheers again. i have to say the hardest date has to be pams as i think its the newest to be added and you have to do it multiple times i think it took me about 3 attempts each time i had to do it just to figure out wht means what. overall amazing game that i hope to see updated soon. i also love the way he tells you about stuff being in development, most people probably dont find as funny as me but i do as its something you never see done in such an "in your face" way.. it just cracks me up

AReddington94

Mar 6, 2018
Alright, so, im trying to get into the club but i can not convince Amy to let me in, i have the 20 points required (i have 50), however the option is locked still. Any ideas of what to do? Thanks

AReddington94

Mar 6, 2018
"Let’s surprise her with a visit, when she’s working at Neon" Thats the hint, im there when she is and yet i cant get in even while meeting the requirements.

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
"Let’s surprise her with a visit, when she’s working at Neon" Thats the hint, im there when she is and yet i cant get in even while meeting the requirements.
What are Amy's stats as I think you may have to improve your relationship with her before she lets you in

AReddington94

Mar 6, 2018
Its 0 with Amy, however the walkthrough says that i can not continue with her story until i reach a certain level with Veronica, which i cant progress through

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Its 0 with Amy, however the walkthrough says that i can not continue with her story until i reach a certain level with Veronica, which i cant progress through
Please post your save so I can take a look as the Walkthrough isn't always right

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote