Man of the House: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

iJamesWolf

Nov 21, 2018
when i go to the mall with Ashley and Sophia, what outfits do i pick and what order? I can't remember and its not in the walkthrough

Kev33lar

Jul 4, 2018
have had this problem for a couple versions now (since9.5- recently tried again in 9.8b) - I can't advance Emma to nuru massage,(I have the stuff, and the hint says to see her at noon for a nuru massage, but it just does the regular massage) and I can't access Diane content after she comes to my room (Claire has said to call her when I see Diane again, hint says to see Diane at next meeting, but no phone calls, door never is open, and don't see her hanging out in Hallway)

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
have had this problem for a couple versions now (since9.5- recently tried again in 9.8b) - I can't advance Emma to nuru massage,(I have the stuff, and the hint says to see her at noon for a nuru massage, but it just does the regular massage) and I can't access Diane content after she comes to my room (Claire has said to call her when I see Diane again, hint says to see Diane at next meeting, but no phone calls, door never is open, and don't see her hanging out in Hallway)
I've fixed you save, so now you can ask for a nuru massage. There was an old bug that was transferred to your save with that scene where the nuru_level flag wasn't increasing like it should have (that's been fixed since then).

As for the hint for Diane, go to her apartment at noon.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Is there any way for me to edit an older save file and use it on a newer version?
No, all saves from v0.8.2 and prior won't work at all due to an overhaul in the UI/stats/dialog/an image or two. So you would either need to start from a v0.8.3 save (or higher) or start a new game.

ZikarnKrais

Jun 21, 2018
Alternate future - Dream of future -> Ashley -> Hear the girls giggling (Scene with both Ashley and Sophia)
New scene with Claire - Go to Living Room at 21:00 -> Massage her -> Use massage oil -> Continue massaging her ass (instead of the titjob)

No idea where the collectible is though.

Reactions: Walk Through

Kev33lar

Jul 4, 2018
I've fixed you save, so now you can ask for a nuru massage. There was an old bug that was transferred to your save with that scene where the nuru_level flag wasn't increasing like it should have (that's been fixed since then).

As for the hint for Diane, go to her apartment at noon.
Thank you, now I'll be ready for the two year anniversary

Reactions: Sycho
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote