Man of the House: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Juca_20cm

Jun 4, 2019
I fixed your save for you. You were missing the Fashion Show at the mall between Sophia and Ashley. That's why she wasn't showing anymore hints.
Thank you very much!
It was my mistake?
I should not have received a message from Ashley at the weekend? About the Fashion Show.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Thank you very much!
It was my mistake?
I should not have received a message from Ashley at the weekend? About the Fashion Show.
You're welcome. And yes, she should have sent you a message about it. Whether it was a mistake, I'm not sure. But she sent a message telling me about it on Saturday around noon.

Juca_20cm

Jun 4, 2019
You're welcome. And yes, she should have sent you a message about it. Whether it was a mistake, I'm not sure. But she sent a message telling me about it on Saturday around noon.
Do I need to be in some specific place to get this message? I would like to reproduce what you did. In the walkthrough that I am following, it is sad that I can be anywhere.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Do I need to be in some specific place to get this message? I would like to reproduce what you did. In the walkthrough that I am following, it is sad that I can be anywhere.
As far as the text from Ashley, it doesn't matter which location you're at. It triggers on the time the message is sent, which is at noon.

Thom999

May 5, 2018
Check your gallery to see what you're missing (images, videos, scenes and collectables) and I may be able to help without needing your save.
I am missing:
Ashley photo 28
Other then that have 100% as of Version: 0.9.8 Extra

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I am missing:
Ashley photo 28
Other then that have 100% as of Version: 0.9.8 Extra
That image involves her coming in to the room in the middle of the night while you're sleeping nude. It's before you are able to have sex with her in your bed if that helps (if memory serves). So if you're not able to get that image, you might have progressed too far with her to get it. In which case, you'll need to use the "Unlock all memories" cheat to get that pic.

However, if you'd like, and just to verify that you're unable to get that pic without using the cheat, post your save and I'll be glad to take a peek at it for you. It may be something I might have overlooked when I checked my save (I wasn't able to repeat the scene in that pic unfortunately).

Dewey70

Mar 24, 2018
how do i spy more on ashley and veronica more in the bathroom? im missing mikes photos 23 to 37 for 100%

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I've tried using the search function to find a solution but either it's a useless tool or I'm an idiot.

Anyway, all I there's left for me to unlock every achievement in the game is to spy some more on Ashley and Veronica while they are in the bathroom. When am I supposed to do it, after breakfast on Saturday mornings? When I get there and click on the door it says "I can hear giggling inside but I don't see anything" and nothing happens.
I'd appreciate any help.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I've tried using the search function to find a solution but either it's a useless tool or I'm an idiot.

Anyway, all I there's left for me to unlock every achievement in the game is to spy some more on Ashley and Veronica while they are in the bathroom. When am I supposed to do it, after breakfast on Saturday mornings? When I get there and click on the door it says "I can hear giggling inside but I don't see anything" and nothing happens.
I'd appreciate any help.
Go to Veronica's room at noon and talk to her. Then you can eavesdrop on Ashley and Veronica in the bathroom later. :)

Reactions: Aristos

seenzz

Jul 2, 2019
Hey guys so i think i have a problem with Veronicas story line.. every walkthrough ive looked at tells me to do what ive already done. i have to get her to do chores and when i do so i dont get any points but when i go back to her stright after that and ask her to do something she tells me "not to push it" THEN i get the point but for some reason the points keep looping, if i get to 20 and do what i just said it resets back to 18 and im told to visit her as she goes out and make her do chores and take the credit. i do that and it resets back to the list of chores again.. the walkthroughs say to get her a maids outfit but im not given a prompt to do that and i cant find it when i go to the mall either. im not sure if my save is bugged and if i have to restart?

any help? cheers.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Hey guys so i think i have a problem with Veronicas story line.. every walkthrough ive looked at tells me to do what ive already done. i have to get her to do chores and when i do so i dont get any points but when i go back to her stright after that and ask her to do something she tells me "not to push it" THEN i get the point but for some reason the points keep looping, if i get to 20 and do what i just said it resets back to 18 and im told to visit her as she goes out and make her do chores and take the credit. i do that and it resets back to the list of chores again.. the walkthroughs say to get her a maids outfit but im not given a prompt to do that and i cant find it when i go to the mall either. im not sure if my save is bugged and if i have to restart?

any help? cheers.
did you check on her at 12 if she really do the chores, and take her to your room to spank her?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
legand! thanks, the game doesnt tell you that and if you ask her like i said it resets so thanks for the help. appreciated!
Right. It won't tell you that now (she says "I'll do it later") but after a few chores and her submission increases a bit she will say that she'll do them at noon unless that's been changed. :)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote