Man of the House: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

MonkeyLord

Apr 29, 2017
How to trigger the last Debby's scene? The one where
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I can guess it from reading the hint and looking at the video unlocked via cheats. but no idea how to trigger it manually.

Kuruderu

Oct 24, 2017
I can't find Interstellar Collectable numbers 4 and 5 :S
I really hope that the awesome ppl who do the walkthrough make an updated version. Or let us know if they are waiting for the 1.0.0 release :D

Reactions: Vyktym76

Vyktym76

Aug 20, 2018
I can't find Interstellar Collectable numbers 4 and 5 :S
I really hope that the awesome ppl who do the walkthrough make an updated version. Or let us know if they are waiting for the 1.0.0 release :D
Number 4 is at the gym on the ground to the right of Amys desk. Not sure what you have to do to unlock it sorry. Just found number 5. It's $1000 from the shady guy you find walking around at night.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kuruderu

MonkeyLord

Apr 29, 2017
I guess it is not your first time that you trigger a scene through the flag console. This is the reason why it didn't work like ZikarnKrais told you.

Have fun with your butchered save file!

Sycho larry5168 a new guy for our help-blacklist.
Actually, I played on my own and followed the walkthrough using the provided save (since the whole 0.8.3 no longer take older saves), and didn't touch the flag console until a scene refused to occur. No idea what happened there since even as day passed, the daily event doesn't reset, so I had two choices: start over and play around 20 days worth of events, or use flag console. So sure, it's not my first time, but glad you feel that way. Fun to just assume other people are inferior and leave no room for the possibilities that sometimes, Sh*t can happen, isn't it? :p

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Actually, I played on my own and followed the walkthrough using the provided save (since the whole 0.8.3 no longer take older saves), and didn't touch the flag console until a scene refused to occur. No idea what happened there since even as day passed, the daily event doesn't reset, so I had two choices: start over and play around 20 days worth of events, or use flag console. So sure, it's not my first time, but glad you feel that way. Fun to just assume other people are inferior and leave no room for the possibilities that sometimes, Sh*t can happen, isn't it? :p
If something doesn't work as it should be, then there is a problem with the flag. Yeah, it happens that flags doesn't switch and trigger a scene, like for example the nuru massage gel bug. However, it still would be better to contact a member of the official support team, who could take a look at your save and perhaps contact Faerin for consulting. This way many other bugs had been identified by Faerin and fixed in the next update.

Trying to force a scene to trigger might actually be the wrong way. It would be better to know, why it didn't trigger in the first place. ;)

This has nothing to do with feeling superior or whatever, but in the first place to identify a possible bug in the game.

I hope my post gives you a better understand, why we supporter don't want you guys to mess with the flags and instead ask us for help.

MonkeyLord

Apr 29, 2017
If something doesn't work as it should be, then there is a problem with the flag. Yeah, it happens that flags doesn't switch and trigger a scene, like for example the nuru massage gel bug. However, it still would be better to contact a member of the official support team, who could take a look at your save and perhaps contact Faerin for consulting. This way many other bugs had been identified by Faerin and fixed in the next update.

Trying to force a scene to trigger might actually be the wrong way. It would be better to know, why it didn't trigger in the first place. ;)

This has nothing to do with feeling superior or whatever, but in the first place to identify a possible bug in the game.

I hope my post gives you a better understand, why we supporter don't want you guys to mess with the flags and instead ask us for help.
And you can try to understand it from other people's points of view that sometimes, people don't have all the time in the world to go through everything, piece by piece, just to identify a problem. There's such a thing as "a life", the things most gamers try to get away from, but still has to return to for a portion of the day in our lives.

While I do go through certain games' save files to identify problems, there are a lot of times when I don't feel like doing it, and will just find the quickest way out of the problems at hands, which happens to be cheating/editting saves a lot of the times. Do I know the possible consequences of a corrupted saves? Yes, which is why I try to avoid it. But it's not possible all the times, since I also have other stuff and other games, and irl sh*t I have to sort through, thus here we are.

ghoul101

Apr 16, 2019
Good afternoon!
Is there any scenes with Linda? If so, anyone mind sharing the walkthrough for it?
Thank you

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Good afternoon!
Is there any scenes with Linda? If so, anyone mind sharing the walkthrough for it?
Thank you
Not yet. The only content for her was at Claire's office when you had to check out her laptop or during Claire's ending.

Reactions: JeefZ

Walk Through

Sep 20, 2018
Alternate future - Dream of future -> Ashley -> Hear the girls giggling (Scene with both Ashley and Sophia)
New scene with Claire - Go to Living Room at 21:00 -> Massage her -> Use massage oil -> Continue massaging her ass (instead of the titjob)

No idea where the collectible is though.
Thank you for that. Have you found the collectible since you posted that? I tried downloading the guides on page 1, searching this thread, searching the main thread, and of course, wandering aimlessly through the game.

No joy.

(I even tried searching "collectable" and other variations, so I apologize if I missed that it's already been posted)

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Thank you for that. Have you found the collectible since you posted that? I tried downloading the guides on page 1, searching this thread, searching the main thread, and of course, wandering aimlessly through the game.

No joy.

(I even tried searching "collectable" and other variations, so I apologize if I missed that it's already been posted)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Walk Through

Damo324

Jul 23, 2019
Hi, first time post....so be nice haha.
Amyways, im stuck. I have been going around in circles, Claire is stuck with the white apron, i have done massages and in her room HJ practice, also the nude yoga with the BJ aswell as the massages with oil. But i cant get past that with her. im guessing the next part is finding the breifcase but im not sure im right. ive been on this round trip for over 4 hours of the same thing. Do i need to do the beach scene with her to proceed cos i havent done that and saved as it bought on the jeleousy factor with Ashley.
can anyone help with what my next step would be please.

EDIT....So i decided to do the beach seen and undo the ites....it gave me the breifcase the next morning :)

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote