Man of the House: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Bobpussy

Aug 1, 2019
Here there will be walkthroughs or link to walkthroughs. You will also ask any question on how to get X or Y scenes on here instead of the discussion. This is so we can separate these things and thus make it easier for people to get more info.

If you have links for walkthroughs please @ an uploader and ask him to post them here.

Please also advise people in the main thread to direct their walkthrough questions to here.

Thanks.
1 - 2

Walkthrough 1 by @PhoenixFireeye, Walkthrough 2 by @Sonic93XXX . Miniguide by @larry5168
I have a question about Veronica quest and I really need someone help, Veronica hit ( It would be really hot to let her go to work without wearing any panties ) and i don't see this quest is in the walkthrough and i stuck i tried to play all day but i stuck with this quest. anyone help please thx.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I have a question about Veronica quest and I really need someone help, Veronica hit ( It would be really hot to let her go to work without wearing any panties ) and i don't see this quest is in the walkthrough and i stuck i tried to play all day but i stuck with this quest. anyone help please thx.
What is Veronicas hint telling you? Did you let her do all the chores and check if she do them?

Bobpussy

Aug 1, 2019
can one of you guys please help me in Man Of The House? I am struggling to get the overahiever achievement, for the charactor Ashley?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
can one of you guys please help me in Man Of The House? I am struggling to get the overahiever achievement, for the charactor Ashley?
Check the gallery for her to see if you are missing any images, scenes or videos and let us know which ones you're missing. Or you can attach your save.

ZikarnKrais

Jun 21, 2018
Does anyone have a clue on how to unlock the newest Ashley ending? I just see it as "You haven't unlocked this choice yet" and can only select the prior two endings.

DLama

Aug 20, 2017
Last 2 Interstellar collectibles question. I'm where I'm supposed to be and hovering my cursor over where it should be but nothings there??? I don't remember needing to trigger anything for collectibles?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Last 2 Interstellar collectibles question. I'm where I'm supposed to be and hovering my cursor over where it should be but nothings there??? I don't remember needing to trigger anything for collectibles?
They are on a tier system do you have the one prior to this one if not go for a walk after 18:00 and talk to the shady guy

Reactions: DLama

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018

Reactions: vitkren and DLama

fej

Jan 2, 2019
I'm currently stuck on the hint for Sophia that says, "I wonder if she ever goes into the sauna after her workout?" and I can't figure out when I'm supposed to go there to progress any farther. I'm currently at dating level with Ashley, if that matters

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I'm currently stuck on the hint for Sophia that says, "I wonder if she ever goes into the sauna after her workout?" and I can't figure out when I'm supposed to go there to progress any farther. I'm currently at dating level with Ashley, if that matters
Be at the health club at 15:00 on any weekday and help her with her workout. Once you're done and she walks away, go to the sauna.

fej

Jan 2, 2019
Be at the health club at 15:00 on any weekday and help her with her workout. Once you're done and she walks away, go to the sauna.
I've done that multiple times after helping her out, and all it does is go through the normal sequence of changing for the sauna, an hour passing, and then taking a shower. Do i just need to keep trying and get lucky?

Edit: Nvm, just did it a second time in the same day and i got an event with her. thanks!

Reactions: Sycho
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote