Man of the House: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

kid5150

May 27, 2018
Where's the cosplay from the last update? Also I guess since the game is finished there won't be endings for anyone but Veronica, Claire, and Ashley?

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Where's the cosplay from the last update? Also I guess since the game is finished there won't be endings for anyone but Veronica, Claire, and Ashley?
Cosplay
walk outside in the night.. have enough money with you

MotH isn't done as long as you don't see a completed or abandoned tag on it!

kid5150

May 27, 2018
Cosplay
walk outside in the night.. have enough money with you

MotH isn't done as long as you don't see a completed or abandoned tag on it!
I thought that's how you got the cosplay for 9.9 I'm talking about the cosplay for 10.0 (inerstellar 6).

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
How do I unlock the Masquerade? I am also missing Interstellar Collectibles 4-6.
I thought that's how you got the cosplay for 9.9 I'm talking about the cosplay for 10.0 (inerstellar 6).
You unlock Masquerade by going to the Police station and you will bump into Debby she will drop a chip on the floor pick it up and use Google

Collectables 4 Gym Entrance, 5 Shady Guy, 6 Electronics Store

D

Deleted member 1094881

Are there any other endings but the 1 for Claire, and the three for Veronica and Ashley? I saw at the beginning there were more options but wasn't sure if those had been established.

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
Actually in v1.0.0 in Masquerade all options except "Leave" are locked.
I'm with Debbie already at 50/50 and with Veronica at 100/100.
There aren't any hints for both of them.
Any tips on how to get in there are appreciated.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Actually in v1.0.0 in Masquerade all options except "Leave" are locked.
I'm with Debbie already at 50/50 and with Veronica at 100/100.
There aren't any hints for both of them.
Any tips on how to get in there are appreciated.
Go for a walk at night and look for a shady guy with a token to enter Masquerade.

As for Veronica, you will need to go to bed and think about your future.

hiphop12

Aug 20, 2018
I cant enter Ashley's room when Sophia is there and I need to increase my relationship with her. What can i do? The Sophia guide says : weekdays i can bump in Ashley's room.... Cuz I need it for blackmailing the cop

Nefratum

Oct 10, 2017
Hello there...

I'm missing picture #40 for Claire(mom) and I'v no idea how to unlock it... Everything else is completed in the game...

Can someone give me some hint?

kilatin

Jun 3, 2018
Hello there...

I'm missing picture #40 for Claire(mom) and I'v no idea how to unlock it... Everything else is completed in the game...

Can someone give me some hint?
If I am not mistaken #40 is unlocked by her scene at 22:00 in her bedroom. Visit for the regular scene, and you are left in the hallway after it. Immediately enter her room for the missing picture.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote