Man of the House: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Disabled Account #1278362

Donor
Mar 8, 2019
That will be down to Sonic, but I think he's away at the moment, just follow the hints on the phone they are better than any walkthrough
Where in the phone is that? If you are talking about the ones that show up at the bottom of the screen, they are most certainly NOT better than the walkthrough, which gives detailed instructions and times as well lol.

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Where in the phone is that? If you are talking about the ones that show up at the bottom of the screen, they are most certainly NOT better than the walkthrough, which gives detailed instructions and times as well lol.
Each to his own I prefer the hints you prefer the walkthrough :)

Damo324

Jul 23, 2019
At what point does the last achievment for ashley trigger?
I also have the last 2 for veronica....not sure what they are so dont know how to trigger them.
Can anyone give me a hint or point me in the right direction please.

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
At what point does the last achievment for ashley trigger?
I also have the last 2 for veronica....not sure what they are so dont know how to trigger them.
Can anyone give me a hint or point me in the right direction please.
You need to get an item
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As for the Veronica endings not triggering, you may not be far enough along, with other characters involved in her story

Donor
Mar 8, 2019
I am missing the 3rd achievement in the scary movie chain for Ashley, and I cannot figure out what I have to do for it. If anyone could explain it that would be great. Also, how do I unlock Ashley's second ending

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I am missing the 3rd achievement in the scary movie chain for Ashley, and I cannot figure out what I have to do for it. If anyone could explain it that would be great. Also, how do I unlock Ashley's second ending
What are the hints for her telling you to do?

Donor
Mar 8, 2019
What are the hints for her telling you to do?
I have no hints. It is not a major part of her path progression, just one small scene variant I guess. I have done everything you can possibly do with her except the 3rd part of the scary movie achievement tree (I have completed all the later parts of that achievement already).

DarkDreamz

Aug 23, 2018
You may need to watch the scary movie again (or not) then go to bed as normal, naked, door closed and she (ashley) will come and join you and you get a "new" happy ending in the morning. Have fun and enjoy.

Last edited:

Donor
Mar 8, 2019
You may need to watch the scary movie again (or not) then go to be as normal, naked, door closed and she (ashley) will come and join you and you get a "new" happy ending in the morning. Have fun and enjoy.
This is what my Scary Movie achievement tree looks like. (the ??? is the only one that is NOT complete)

1. Watch a scary movie with her.
2. Let her stay in bed with you.
3. ???
4. Get her some lingerie.
5. Let her stay in bed with you, while she is wearing the lingerie.
6. Get a morning blowjob from her.
7. Wake up sex.

DarkDreamz

Aug 23, 2018
This is what my Scary Movie achievement tree looks like. (the ??? is the only one that is NOT complete)

3. ???
7. Wake up sex.
Ooops, that 1, sorry, that's an old event, if memory serves, I think it's the sleep naked one. And if you have somehow missed it it's only achievable now with the phone cheat "unlock all memories"

DarkDreamz

Aug 23, 2018

3. ???
7. Wake up sex.
Oops, that 1, sorry....that's the "sleep naked" one, as far as I know the only way to get that now is to use the phone cheat "unlock all memories" GL

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018

3. ???
7. Wake up sex.
Yeah that's an old Achievement one which you should have got but for some reason didn't trigger you are also correct in your assumption of how to unlock Ashley's second ending if you want to pass me your save I can put it in for you

Donor
Mar 8, 2019
Actually, can anyone just tell me what number 3 says when it's complete, like just fill in the blank in my list above for #3? All these events should be repeatable.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote