Man of the House: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

x7r3m3

Oct 24, 2017
Hi Guys,
I'm stuck on Angel path, on finding out about A.I.S.A. project, at the office Cassie won't let me in for Mom. So is a "flag console" for that ? or how should I lower Mom stats to 80/85 (Mom path is done) hopping that this will be enough.

Thanks.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Hi Guys,
I'm stuck on Angel path, on finding out about A.I.S.A. project, at the office Cassie won't let me in for Mom. So is a "flag console" for that ? or how should I lower Mom stats to 80/85 (Mom path is done) hopping that this will be enough.

Thanks.
The flags console is only there to fix problems that crop up. Not to add problems by changing the wrong flags. That being said, there's probably something that you're missing. Like finding Claire's briefcase she accidentally left behind as he left for work for example. More than likely you need to do a morning yoga scene with her and her hint should change to the briefcase hint. Hard to say though without looking at your save.

Damo324

Jul 23, 2019
That's what I did, didn't work for me, so had to flag console to trigger it.
took me a while to work it out, but the way i did it, i collected the cosplay from the bag, then i hovered over her behind, that triggered the pictures and made deb go to 100%

Damo324

Jul 23, 2019
Just a query, ive completed everyone to 100%, except MC. Thats at 86%, could it because i didnt collect all the collectables?
Also, after "thinking about future", it says that something about unlocking them, id be awarded with a bonus ending. I didnt get the bonus ending. I did all the endings. Is that cos MC is stuck at 86%?

x7r3m3

Oct 24, 2017
The flags console is only there to fix problems that crop up. Not to add problems by changing the wrong flags. That being said, there's probably something that you're missing. Like finding Claire's briefcase she accidentally left behind as he left for work for example. More than likely you need to do a morning yoga scene with her and her hint should change to the briefcase hint. Hard to say though without looking at your save.
The Claire path is done. Also the briefcase. Also met Cassie before. Somehow I cannot trigger that event, Claire is always busy. I found a flag which enables the elevator path, but Claire is not in the office.
I did not modify any flag until now. So I was thinking that if I lower Claire stats to 80/85 it should work or/with flagging the event of the briefcase again (since the briefcase is not there anymore for more than a week). Or even more finding the flag about A.I.S.A

Thanks.

Last edited:

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
The Claire path is done. Also the briefcase. Also met Cassie before. Somehow I cannot trigger that event, Claire is always busy. I found a flag which enables the elevator path, but Claire is not in the office.
I did not modify any flag until now. So I was thinking that if I lower Claire stats to 80/85 it should work or/with flagging the event of the briefcase again (since the briefcase is not there anymore for more than a week). Or even more finding the flag about A.I.S.A

Thanks.
Well, I counted 22 changes made to the flags console. So I don't know what hint Angel was showing prior to the changes you made, but her hint is suggesting "I wonder why Mom reacted to Angel the way she did...maybe I should try reading her diary when she's in the bathroom?".

So going by the above hint, you would need to go into Claire's room at 20:00 and read her diary. The next hint will be "I should visit Mom's office and try to find out more about the A.I.S.A project". Then change the time/day to 10am on Monday, go to her work and speak to Cassie and select "Is my mother in, I need to talk to her.".

This is why we ask that people not change anything in the flags console unless instructed because things like this can and will happen (wrong/missing hints). Meaning I have no way of knowing if the hints for Angel are what you should be seeing right now or if they were caused by the changes in the flags console.

x7r3m3

Oct 24, 2017
Well, I counted 22 changes made to the flags console. So I don't know what hint Angel was showing prior to the changes you made, but her hint is suggesting "I wonder why Mom reacted to Angel the way she did...maybe I should try reading her diary when she's in the bathroom?".

So going by the above hint, you would need to go into Claire's room at 20:00 and read her diary. The next hint will be "I should visit Mom's office and try to find out more about the A.I.S.A project". Then change the time/day to 10am on Monday, go to her work and speak to Cassie and select "Is my mother in, I need to talk to her.".

This is why we ask that people not change anything in the flags console unless instructed because things like this can and will happen (wrong/missing hints). Meaning I have no way of knowing if the hints for Angel are what you should be seeing right now or if they were caused by the changes in the flags console.
Thanks for the info. The changes were "let's see if this makes that, oh no it does not, let's put it back". And I was using the wk and until now there was no issue with him.

Thanks again.

Reactions: Sycho

memo1400

Jul 27, 2019
I've fixed you save, so now you can ask for a nuru massage. There was an old bug that was transferred to your save with that scene where the nuru_level flag wasn't increasing like it should have (that's been fixed since then).

As for the hint for Diane, go to her apartment at noon.
What to do when it says claire told me she runs in to diane

LeperMessiah97

May 11, 2018
Dunno if anyone's run into this bug before, but...

According to the guide, Angel is supposed to send you a message once she's at 30 love and 40 lust, with the hint being to ''Let her take the initiative"

I've messed about with waiting and other activities hoping the message would pop up, but nothing...

Any ideas?

hameleona

Oct 27, 2018
I'm kind of ashamed to admit it, but I can't even start the Angel story line. How does it trigger again?
(No, I haven't messed up with flags, I know better :D)

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Dunno if anyone's run into this bug before, but...

According to the guide, Angel is supposed to send you a message once she's at 30 love and 40 lust, with the hint being to ''Let her take the initiative"

I've messed about with waiting and other activities hoping the message would pop up, but nothing...

Any ideas?
Tell me what the hints says.. Parts of the walkthrough are outdated. This is why you should follow the build-in hint system.

I'm kind of ashamed to admit it, but I can't even start the Angel story line. How does it trigger again?
(No, I haven't messed up with flags, I know better :D)
You never talked during dinner about Angel or saw the news about her etc.. ? Does she appear in your hint system?

hameleona

Oct 27, 2018
Tell me what the hints says.. Parts of the walkthrough are outdated. This is why you should follow the build-in hint system.

You never talked during dinner about Angel or saw the news about her etc.. ? Does she appear in your hint system?
I think there was one talk about Angel during dinner, but otherwise - no. She is not in the hint system and I can't seem to trigger the news report. I think I'm doing something wrong but can't be certain.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I think there was one talk about Angel during dinner, but otherwise - no. She is not in the hint system and I can't seem to trigger the news report. I think I'm doing something wrong but can't be certain.
Angel is tied to Officer Debby's story.. proceed with her and check if you can "unlock" her that why. Did you take the job at the pizzaria?

Reactions: hameleona

LeperMessiah97

May 11, 2018

I'm already pretty far into her story, found out her identity and took her on the 3 dates.
The hint says "I'm excited to see her again, but I should let her take the initiative"

According to the guide, she should send me a message at 19:00 on any weekday with clues about her location or something...but no messages received.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I'm already pretty far into her story, found out her identity and took her on the 3 dates.
The hint says "I'm excited to see her again, but I should let her take the initiative"

According to the guide, she should send me a message at 19:00 on any weekday with clues about her location or something...but no messages received.
Can you provide me your save pls. Thanks!

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote