Man of the House: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Does anyone know how i can escape a robber? And also what the hidden achievement is.
You have to run away from him but it is random if you get away or not also you will meet the shady guy and buy a Taser from him then you can Tase him you need to do both of these to get the hidden Achievement

BigDickRickIII

May 15, 2019
You have to run away from him but it is random if you get away or not also you will meet the shady guy and buy a Taser from him then you can Tase him you need to do both of these to get the hidden Achievement
Is the Taser one random too because i have tased him multiple times and it isn't giving me the achievement

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
View attachment 303464
I don't know how to get this one
If that's in "General", it's the "Movie Buff" achievement. You'll need to visit the movie theater and answer 10 movie related questions correctly. If the movie theater isn't on your map yet, you'll need to ask Ashley out for a date to the theater to unlock it.

BigDickRickIII

May 15, 2019
If that's in "General", it's the "Movie Buff" achievement. You'll need to visit the movie theater and answer 10 movie related questions correctly. If the movie theater isn't on your map yet, you'll need to ask Ashley out for a date to the theater to unlock it.
I've completed it thanks

Reactions: Sycho

TDK14

Apr 10, 2018
how do access the masquerade ill ready have the poker chip and it tells me to look for her at the masquerade but it wont let get thru the door.

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
how do access the masquerade ill ready have the poker chip and it tells me to look for her at the masquerade but it wont let get thru the door.
Well if you can get to Masquerade click on the intercom at the doorway and options will come on screen, if you havent got Masquerade on the map Google it on your phone

TDK14

Apr 10, 2018
Well if you can get to Masquerade click on the intercom at the doorway and options will come on screen, if you havent got Masquerade on the map Google it on your phone
[/QUOTE

I already did that when i was prompted and i don't get any options i cant even click on the intercom and nothing happens when i do.. i even tried redoing the google search and i get the never mind only selection

Madeddy

Dec 17, 2017
The link to g._drive for the walkthrough 2 in the opener does'nt allow the download of the pdf document.
That's a bad joke, hm? :mad:

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
The link to g._drive for the walkthrough 2 in the opener does'nt allow the download of the pdf document.
That's a bad joke, hm? :mad:
are you using uMatrix or NoScript? Because I can download it, when I give permission to gstatic.com ;)

Madeddy

Dec 17, 2017
In the fox yes and i tried this already. However i did also try in 2 other browsers without blockers etc. and got a forbidden message. Strange. Will see.

Thanks for now.

Edit: Its a "Too much users loaded the file today" - message now. Guess no dl.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
In the fox yes and i tried this already. However i did also try in 2 other browsers without blockers etc. and got a forbidden message. Strange. Will see.

Thanks for now.

Edit: Its a "Too much users loaded the file today" - message now. Guess no dl.
try this link:

Reactions: Madeddy
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote