Man of the House: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
You were looking at the wrong character for Veronica's hint. :)

So what you will need to do is, go to the kitchen and click on the coffee maker to pour yourself a cup of coffee. Veronica will come in and demand your cup.

Testopesto

Oct 1, 2019
Hi there,

I'm stuck with Sophia... i'm not able to triger the first lessons.
I helped her in the gym, now her stats are (15, 5), hint says something about sauna.

I played the whole Ashley story without geting the Weekday 15:00 event.
Now i started new and reached the point in the walkthrough, still no event...

What am i missing?

Thanks

Tsuyoibrxd

Jun 6, 2019
help, quest with ashley : if I watch a movie with her, she'll probably be scared to sleep alone, but watch the movie is nothing happens

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Hi there,

I'm stuck with Sophia... i'm not able to triger the first lessons.
I helped her in the gym, now her stats are (15, 5), hint says something about sauna.

I played the whole Ashley story without geting the Weekday 15:00 event.
Now i started new and reached the point in the walkthrough, still no event...

What am i missing?

Thanks
Go to the health club and help Sophia with her workout. As soon as you're done doing that, go immediately to the sauna. After that, you will need to progress with Ashley a bit more.

hello

Can i have the good answer when i take a beer with Pam ? Thanks
Here's a guide for both dates for Pam.

help, quest with ashley : if I watch a movie with her, she'll probably be scared to sleep alone, but watch the movie is nothing happens
Go to bed after you watch a horror movie with her. You may have to sleep in your boxers, but make sure the door is closed and set the alarm for 8am.

Reactions: Testopesto

Testopesto

Oct 1, 2019
The Issue i had was, if you help her with the training between 14:00 and 15:00 she wont join in the sauna, help her after 15:00 and she goes to the sauna.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Where i can Find The Tennis Club
07:00 – Tennis Club – Debby - Challenge her (+1 respect)
If it's not on your map yet, go to the police station at 9am. Click on the tennis racket in Debby's duffel bag, then click on Debby's ass.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Is there any way to access the Christmas event in 1.0.2?
Sorry, no. That was removed prior to release on Steam. You would need an earlier version in order to play the Christmas ending.

Xarss

Nov 16, 2018
Anyone know what the 16th achievement under the general tab is for? i just have "not discovered yet" and i can't seem to figure it out :S

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote