Man of the House: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Ob Nixillis

Aug 1, 2017
Would anyone be willing to take a look at this and tell me what I'm doing wrong on General 2. No matter how much I talk to Valerie, Kathy, Cassie, Linda, or Megan I can't get my sweet sweet 100% release :/

bobr12

Jun 16, 2017
Can someone help me, maybe i do event with debbie on court too soon, but sophia icon disappear and i cant advance her further, before going to court play tennis with debbie, icon telling i need to do lessons with ashley and sophia in sunday, thanks in advance.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Would anyone be willing to take a look at this and tell me what I'm doing wrong on General 2. No matter how much I talk to Valerie, Kathy, Cassie, Linda, or Megan I can't get my sweet sweet 100% release :/
Here is your fixed save.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Can someone help me, maybe i do event with debbie on court too soon, but sophia icon disappear and i cant advance her further, before going to court play tennis with debbie, icon telling i need to do lessons with ashley and sophia in sunday, thanks in advance.
Here is your fixed save (thanks, larry5168 for the assist). Sophia is showing hints now. So the first thing that you will need to do is, go to the mall and do the fashion show.

Going clubbing - let Ashley win
Lingerie - let Sophia win
Go wild - impossible to choose

Reactions: larry5168

bobr12

Jun 16, 2017
Here is your fixed save (thanks, larry5168 for the assist). Sophia is showing hints now. So the first thing that you will need to do is, go to the mall and do the fashion show.

Going clubbing - let Ashley win
Lingerie - let Sophia win
Go wild - impossible to choose
thanks, can you say in what was problem?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
thanks, can you say in what was problem?
You're welcome, and I sure can. You didn't get a message from Ashley about the fashion show at the mall, but the achievements for that had already been triggered (most likely from using the all memories cheat). So I had to reset one of the flags as though you hadn't done the fashion show yet. That allowed Sophia's hints to reappear. :)

bobr12

Jun 16, 2017
You're welcome, and I sure can. You didn't get a message from Ashley about the fashion show at the mall, but the achievements for that had already been triggered (most likely from using the all memories cheat). So I had to reset one of the flags as though you hadn't done the fashion show yet. That allowed Sophia's hints to reappear. :)
Oh, ok. Thanks, quess better dont use cheats again then.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Oh, ok. Thanks, quess better dont use cheats again then.
Well, you can use the cheats to increase MC's stats, mood and money. The all memories should only be used as a last resort (like missing an image that you can no longer get). :)

tufkaj

Jun 25, 2018
I cannot seem to get through the "Impossible to choose" ending. I get to Veronica's room and then I wake up. Does anyone know what I am missing?

H

hagini

Help Guys!! Diane Mission > Mom told me that when she comes home from work, she sometimes runs into Diane in the hallway. But no Diane in the hallway

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Help Guys!! Diane Mission > Mom told me that when she comes home from work, she sometimes runs into Diane in the hallway. But no Diane in the hallway
Be in the hallway outside your apartment in front of the lift/elevator on a weekday and advance time to 16:30

hrungnir

Oct 5, 2019
Hi there

I seem to be stuck early in the Veronica story line.
No matter what I do, I can't seem to get her submission above 20

I'm talking to Claire every morning at 8:00 and getting a task
I hand it off to Veronica at 10...
But nada

Any advice?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Hi there

I seem to be stuck early in the Veronica story line.
No matter what I do, I can't seem to get her submission above 20

I'm talking to Claire every morning at 8:00 and getting a task
I hand it off to Veronica at 10...
But nada

Any advice?
Check on her at noon while she's doing the chore you gave her.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote