Man of the House: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Genryu

Sep 29, 2019
hi there, ihave an issue with deby path, i had masquerade token, but i can't search on google what masquerade is. the hint for debby says try to have a masquerade token with the stange guy by night .

Help me please

Here is my last save

jamiemaike

Sep 23, 2019
I can't get the teaching session with Ashley and Sophia but in my achievement it says I have all of Ashley's achievements. I can't figure out how to do it.

dxdy

Dec 9, 2018
hi there, ihave an issue with deby path, i had masquerade token, but i can't search on google what masquerade is. the hint for debby says try to have a masquerade token with the stange guy by night .

Help me please

Here is my last save
you already have token in inventory...maybe you need 25 respect?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018

Help me please

Here is my last save
Here is your fixed save. You'll need to go to the police station and bump into Debby so she drops the tokens again. Then you will need to use the Google app on the phone to search for Masquerade. That will unlock it on your map.

cantwakeup111

Mar 3, 2018
It seems if you buy the black dildo before coming to that point in Amy's questline you can't actually give it to her. i have it, tried giving it to her both at the gym and the NEON club, and no new options appear when i go to her house.

this is very odd, especially considering i had gotten past this point in a previous build.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
It seems if you buy the black dildo before coming to that point in Amy's questline you can't actually give it to her. i have it, tried giving it to her both at the gym and the NEON club, and no new options appear when i go to her house.

this is very odd, especially considering i had gotten past this point in a previous build.
The only time she can use the dildo is during her training sessions at her apartment. You don't need to click on it in your inventory, there should be an option that will allow her to use it on herself.

jamiemaike

Sep 23, 2019
I'm not sure what you mean by "order for the girls". Are you asking about the dates or the endings?
I'm wondering if there is a specific order to play them. Like Mom, Veronica, Ashley or Ashley, Veronica, Mom etc... Also for your reply in the other thread I deleted my save and was going to start over to try again and see if I have the same issue. If I do then I'll post my save file then. I appreciate you replying and your help.

Reactions: Sycho

cantwakeup111

Mar 3, 2018
The only time she can use the dildo is during her training sessions at her apartment. You don't need to click on it in your inventory, there should be an option that will allow her to use it on herself.
that's what i remember too but there isn't one. i only get the option to have her play with herself and then turn around/play til you cum/play with pussy and ass

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I'm wondering if there is a specific order to play them. Like Mom, Veronica, Ashley or Ashley, Veronica, Mom etc... Also for your reply in the other thread I deleted my save and was going to start over to try again and see if I have the same issue. If I do then I'll post my save file then. I appreciate you replying and your help.
Ah, so you're starting from the beginning then? No, there's no set order they need to be played in. However, some side characters will be necessary for some of the main girls.

cantwakeup111

Mar 3, 2018
Could you attach your save, please?
i closed the game without saving out of frustration. most recent one is about an hour back lol. will replay up to that point and if the problem persists i'll be back with my save attached. thanks for your willingness to help

Genryu

Sep 29, 2019
Here is your fixed save. You'll need to go to the police station and bump into Debby so she drops the tokens again. Then you will need to use the Google app on the phone to search for Masquerade. That will unlock it on your map.
thanks a lot, it work now.

have a nice day

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
thanks a lot, it work now.

have a nice day
You're welcome. We're still trying to determine what caused that to happen as we think it might be a bug. When you originally picked up the token off the floor when Debby dropped them, did you do a Google search on the phone for Masquerade? It should have unlocked the new location on your map, but in your original save, it wasn't showing up.

If you can remember what steps you took before and after finding the token, that might help narrow it down.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote