Man of the House: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

SCSA69

Nov 23, 2018
Hi,

I haven't found neither the achievement 9 in general topic for MC nor the picture 40 for Claire?

I'm still on version 1.0.1

Please help.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Already done twice to be sure. I've got the collectible but not the achievement.
Answer all of the questions correctly. And for Claire's missing pic (#40), go back to her room and practice with her again. When you leave the room, peek in on her..

SCSA69

Nov 23, 2018
I have already answer all the question correctly because I have the collectible or I must repeat the quiz to find all the question possible?

Thanks for the picture ;)

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I have already answer all the question correctly because I have the collectible or I must repeat the quiz to find all the question possible?

Thanks for the picture ;)
You're welcome. No, you don't have to repeat it. If you got all of them right the first time, then you should have the "Movie buff" achievement. :)

If you still don't have that yet, you can use this to help you.

dhklewdgamer

Dec 8, 2017
Both walkthroughs are download able.

For walkthrough 1 click on data and Download - select the format you want to download the walkthrough. (Note screenshot: Herunterladen means Download)
View attachment 407630

For walkthrough 2 click on the symbol next to the printer:
View attachment 407631

However, neither walkthrough 1 nor 2 is needed, because MotH has a build-in hint system which tells you what you have to do.

For date choices and collectables I would recommend the mini guide on OP.
Appreciate your help and effort but the toolbar that is visible in the first screenshot of yours is not visible to me for some odd reason. What I get is this instead when I click the link for the first walk through Error.jpg .

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Appreciate your help and effort but the toolbar that is visible in the first screenshot of yours is not visible to me for some odd reason. What I get is this instead when I click the link for the first walk through View attachment 408201 .
Where exactly are you stuck that you need to use a walkthrough? Some of us are walking, breathing walkthroughs. :)

Reactions: dhklewdgamer

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Appreciate your help and effort but the toolbar that is visible in the first screenshot of yours is not visible to me for some odd reason. What I get is this instead when I click the link for the first walk through View attachment 408201 .
I see. Don't worry, in cases like this their is an easy workaround to download the file. Instead to download the file you can "print" it as a pdf file. At least on my Linux OS I have this option. No idea if Windows OS offers this option, but I think it works in the same way.

Reactions: dhklewdgamer

dhklewdgamer

Dec 8, 2017
I see. Don't worry, in cases like this their is an easy workaround to download the file. Instead to download the file you can "print" it as a pdf file. At least on my Linux OS I have this option. No idea if Windows OS offers this option, but I think it works in the same way.
Found a workaround. Managed to download it using google chrome. Was using Firefox before.

SCSA69

Nov 23, 2018
No, you don't have to repeat it. If you got all of them right the first time, then you should have the "Movie buff" achievement. :)
But if I've found the collectible does that imply that I have answer correctly to all the questions, doesn't it?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
But if I've found the collectible does that imply that I have answer correctly to all the questions, doesn't it?
If you're missing general achievement 9, then you haven't answered all 10 questions right. IIRC, you only need at a minimum of 8 correct to get the collectable.

Movie Buff.jpg

Use the text file that I've attached to help you.

Last edited:

SCSA69

Nov 23, 2018
Indeed, you don't need 100% correct answers to get the collectible. I thought wrong. Thanks again.

I also need collectible most wanted #2. I have seek everywhere but I can't find it.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Indeed, you don't need 100% correct answers to get the collectible. I thought wrong. Thanks again.

I also need collectible most wanted #2. I have seek everywhere but I can't find it.
Location of all collectibles.

SCSA69

Nov 23, 2018
Thank you.

I think I have an issue with the Masquerade collectible because I don't have it and I can't find it.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Thank you.

I think I have an issue with the Masquerade collectible because I don't have it and I can't find it.
Have you bumped into Debby at the police station? She will drop one of the tokens you need to enter Masquerade, but you'll need to Google it on your phone first to unlock the location.

SCSA69

Nov 23, 2018
Have you bumped into Debby at the police station? She will drop one of the tokens you need to enter Masquerade, but you'll need to Google it on your phone first to unlock the location.
I have already done this part.
I've done 99% of the game. I miss only collectible Most Wanted #2.

I'd like to complete this really great game (storyline and artwork). This is a huge work by Faerin.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote