Man of the House: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Domenico85

May 15, 2019
hi I wanted to understand one thing .. I had completed the game 100% I put the last update but 'now I miss things: 1 Paparazzi memories for main character.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
hi I wanted to understand one thing .. I had completed the game 100% I put the last update but 'now I miss things: 1 Paparazzi memories for main character.
It looks like you're missing one or more of the endings.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

dhklewdgamer

Dec 8, 2017
When I try to go to the newest walk through GDrive link there is no option to download it. It says "Some tools might be unavailable due to heavy traffic in this file ". Is there a way to fix that or can we get a local copy instead??

EroticMK95

May 11, 2019
I still can't find the Shady Guy with the Masquerade token, I've must have tased the robber 120 times & still no luck.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I still can't find the Shady Guy with the Masquerade token, I've must have tased the robber 120 times & still no luck.
The shady guy's appearance is random, but you can only find him between 18:00 and 06:00.

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
When I try to go to the newest walk through GDrive link there is no option to download it. It says "Some tools might be unavailable due to heavy traffic in this file ". Is there a way to fix that or can we get a local copy instead??
Which walkthrough were you looking at? My walkthrough (walkthrough 1) is set to allow people to download the document, just not edit it.

dhklewdgamer

Dec 8, 2017
Which walkthrough were you looking at? My walkthrough (walkthrough 1) is set to allow people to download the document, just not edit it.
I was trying to access your walkthrough but i'm not able to use the download feature. No toolbar appears on top and it gives the message as mentioned in my earlier post.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I was trying to access your walkthrough but i'm not able to use the download feature. No toolbar appears on top and it gives the message as mentioned in my earlier post.
Both walkthroughs are download able.

For walkthrough 1 click on data and Download - select the format you want to download the walkthrough. (Note screenshot: Herunterladen means Download)
1569144299200.png

For walkthrough 2 click on the symbol next to the printer:
1569144455500.png

However, neither walkthrough 1 nor 2 is needed, because MotH has a build-in hint system which tells you what you have to do.

For date choices and collectables I would recommend the mini guide on OP.

Reactions: dhklewdgamer
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote