Man of the House: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

stimtheone

Dec 3, 2018
Suspicion and jealousy don't do a thing in game. They don't unlock any gallery pictures. And as far as I know, not even a line of text changes if you up those stats to high levels. I could be wrong on the latter count.
Shame. I would have liked an orgy option like in IA. Though here it might be harder to do... Or make sense.

jonekori2017

Aug 28, 2019
I have 100 love, 100 arousal and 1 suspicion with Claire/mom, but I don't have the picture 40 for her.
I had finish the path with Ashley and have 25 Love and 20 Arousal with Sophia but I can't start the clothing contest between Ashley and Sophia.
me too my friend anybody can help us

kilatin

Jun 3, 2018
me too my friend anybody can help us
If I am not mistaken picture #40 for Claire is the one you get after some action in her bedroom at 22.00. Simply replay the scene (by going into her bedroom), and when you are out in the hallway after the scene, immediately return to Claire's bedroom. That is how you get the extra picture.

DarkDreamz

Aug 23, 2018
i am in Mc room ? cant get it?? its the second time i have read it
And that's all you need, it doesn't appear in your pack, all you have to do now is as the note says, go to the park at midnight and the game should progress. If the park is not on your map, you will have to progress Veronica's storyline to unlock it, have fun and enjoy;)

Reactions: Sycho

JakeDunn1984

Sep 12, 2018
So, what do I need to do with Veronica at the gym? I've had the conversation with Amy, telling me I need to prove my relationship with Veronica, and I've received the hint that it has something to do with something in my backpack. Can't figure it out though...

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
So, what do I need to do with Veronica at the gym? I've had the conversation with Amy, telling me I need to prove my relationship with Veronica, and I've received the hint that it has something to do with something in my backpack. Can't figure it out though...
Do you have Veronica's panties?

BossJ

Aug 9, 2017
I can't progress with mom anymore - the email won't trigger - HELP! Here is my save...

Thank you!

BossJ

Aug 9, 2017
it is because you butchered your save by using the flag console.

No. I only touched the flag console when mom wouldn't progress, but I reverted back to an old backed up save. All I've done is cheat for stress and shower and all that...

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
No. I only touched the flag console when mom wouldn't progress, but I reverted back to an old backed up save. All I've done is cheat for stress and shower and all that...
larry5168 was so kind to fix your save. It was a one time deal. Next time you try to mess with the flags you will not receive any help.
Here is your save:

Reactions: larry5168
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote