Man of the House: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
It's Saturday..19:00 i have100 everything for Ashley but it won't let mesk her out it just says nevermind. Am I missing something?
You might have to improve stats with other characters. You can post your save and I can look at it as soon as I can.

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
for Sophie it says improve your relationship with Ashley
For Ashley it says she would love to go on a date with me
Send Ashley a text between 19:00 and 20:00 on a Saturday and Sunday also go to the OP (first post of this thread) and get the mini guide it will help you get a max score on the date

dougf1996

Aug 5, 2019
I know that but that's the problem. It won't let me ask her out. It just says never mind and doesn't give me the option to text her to ask her out
Send Ashley a text between 19:00 and 20:00 on a Saturday and Sunday also go to the OP (first post of this thread) and get the mini guide it will help you get a max score on the date

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
I know that but that's the problem. It won't let me ask her out. It just says never mind and doesn't give me the option to text her to ask her out
Have you altered any of the flags?
Click attach file and navigate to your your save game folder and attach the last save you made so I can take a look

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
The what?
Okay, I took a look at your save, for someone who tried to make out he didn't know what I was talking about when I mentioned the flag console, you seem to have been in there a lot.
I have just counted 126 alterations to your save, so you do know what the flag console is, as when you alter a flag through it gets stored on your save file.
The reason the date won't trigger is that you have altered so many flags your save is bugged, so no matter what you do the date with Ashley wont trigger, here's an example of your save with mine can you see the difference ypou have to start again or go to the save game thread and get a save fron there sorry I can't help
Your Save
1567905007480.png
My save
1567905095647.png

So you can see an obvious difference, this also tells me you have been in there without having to look at the logs.
Sorry you must start again as your save is useless

dougf1996

Aug 5, 2019
All I had to do was minus the date flag. also i didnt know thats what th
Okay, I took a look at your save, for someone who tried to make out he didn't know what I was talking about when I mentioned the flag console, you seem to have been in there a lot.
I have just counted 126 alterations to your save, so you do know what the flag console is, as when you alter a flag through it gets stored on your save file.
The reason the date won't trigger is that you have altered so many flags your save is bugged, so no matter what you do the date with Ashley wont trigger, here's an example of your save with mine can you see the difference ypou have to start again or go to the save game thread and get a save fron there sorry I can't help
Your Save
View attachment 394787
My save
View attachment 394788

So you can see an obvious difference, this also tells me you have been in there without having to look at the logs.
Sorry you must start again as your save is useless
ose were called

stimtheone

Dec 3, 2018
Here there will be walkthroughs or link to walkthroughs. You will also ask any question on how to get X or Y scenes on here instead of the discussion. This is so we can separate these things and thus make it easier for people to get more info.

If you have links for walkthroughs please @ an uploader and ask him to post them here.

Please also advise people in the main thread to direct their walkthrough questions to here.

Thanks.
1 - 2

Walkthrough 1 by @PhoenixFireeye, Walkthrough 2 by @Sonic93XXX . Miniguide by @larry5168
Do the suspicion and jealousy stats do anything? They are slowly climbing as I am intentionally grinding suspicion, but I see no photos or other memories that seem to be left with veronica and claire. Ashley is almost done as well and nothing there with jealousy

kilatin

Jun 3, 2018
Do the suspicion and jealousy stats do anything? They are slowly climbing as I am intentionally grinding suspicion, but I see no photos or other memories that seem to be left with veronica and claire. Ashley is almost done as well and nothing there with jealousy
Suspicion and jealousy don't do a thing in game. They don't unlock any gallery pictures. And as far as I know, not even a line of text changes if you up those stats to high levels. I could be wrong on the latter count.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote