Man of the House: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Blackj

May 21, 2018
Here there will be walkthroughs or link to walkthroughs. You will also ask any question on how to get X or Y scenes on here instead of the discussion. This is so we can separate these things and thus make it easier for people to get more info.

If you have links for walkthroughs please @ an uploader and ask him to post them here.

Please also advise people in the main thread to direct their walkthrough questions to here.

Thanks.
1 - 2

Walkthrough 1 by @PhoenixFireeye, Walkthrough 2 by @Sonic93XXX . Miniguide by @larry5168
Thank you very much the Walkthrough 1 is more understandable than the other one that is made up of tables, it is better explained, I hope that the last update is formed in the same way

Domenico85

May 15, 2019
someone who can help me finish it 100% that's what I miss
1 foto:
2 foto: o

help me

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
1 foto:

help me
Missing collectible is at tennis courts under referee's chair.
Besides, like I told you, you need to post save file, not photos.
Your save files are stored at folder:
/Man of the house v1.0.1 (extra)/savegames

dxdy

Dec 9, 2018
1 foto:

help me
1. photo, you miss some memories (change position during sex scenes or specific action with girls). if you cant find, use someone 100% save (not played yet latest update, maybe can help you later

Domenico85

May 15, 2019
Missing collectible is at tennis courts under referee's chair.
Besides, like I told you, you need to post save file, not photos.
Your save files are stored at folder:
/Man of the house v1.0.1 (extra)/savegames
yes now I understand what you wanted to say but in the end I just missed the one in the tennis court to complete the game thanks

Hooloovoo

Jun 28, 2017
I'm playing through the game for the first time. For the longest time the hints keep telling me to make veronica do chores and even though I keep doing that nothing seems to progress. She has 15 submission and it doesn't seem to be getting any higher. Will somthing happen if I play enough? Am I missing something? Or have I run into a bug?

Fitret

Jun 23, 2019
Here there will be walkthroughs or link to walkthroughs. You will also ask any question on how to get X or Y scenes on here instead of the discussion. This is so we can separate these things and thus make it easier for people to get more info.

If you have links for walkthroughs please @ an uploader and ask him to post them here.

Please also advise people in the main thread to direct their walkthrough questions to here.

Thanks.
1 - 2

Walkthrough 1 by @PhoenixFireeye, Walkthrough 2 by @Sonic93XXX . Miniguide by @larry5168
The mini guide has been excellent, congratulations.

Reactions: larry5168

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
I'm playing through the game for the first time. For the longest time the hints keep telling me to make veronica do chores and even though I keep doing that nothing seems to progress. She has 15 submission and it doesn't seem to be getting any higher. Will somthing happen if I play enough? Am I missing something? Or have I run into a bug?
Make her do the chores at 10:00 then watch her do them at 12:00 you must see her do all three to progress

Blackj

May 21, 2018
Because Faerin does not want to be responsible for a lot of us going into therapy, especially as the in game Doc is fully booked at present....:LOL:
I think something fat is going to be presented to the MC with the arrival of Dr., although how things are with the mother I do not think it matters much, but I think the MC will do something out there to get involved with Dr. keep quiet

dougf1996

Aug 5, 2019
It's Saturday..19:00 i have100 everything for Ashley but it won't let mesk her out it just says nevermind. Am I missing something?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote