Man of the House: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018
Hi all!
What is the purpose of jealousy and suspicion? What do they do? They have any effect on a scene if a high point is reached?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Hi all!
What is the purpose of jealousy and suspicion? What do they do? They have any effect on a scene if a high point is reached?
We don't know in what way they'll affect any outcome with Claire and Ashley at the moment since they haven't been implemented yet.

Reactions: SAMASH112

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Hello friends
please help me
i can not do marked in pictures
thank you
V.1.0.0
You didn't finish all of the endings for Ashley and Veronica. You'll need to go to bed and think about your future. But, before you do so, you need an item from
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: ae77

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Hi
This is my Save. Is ready to go to the beach.
Thanks
Thanks for your save. I took a look into it and everything works fine on my side. I'm able to apply the sun lotion on her boobs and animations starts all fine.

Do you play v1.0.0 or an older one?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Thank you
It's worked for Ashley and Veronica
now help for this one please
You're welcome.

I'd need to look at your save to see what you're missing. Are you missing anything from the gallery? That's the first place I would check.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
ae77 You're missing several collectables.

Armed Forces #6 (take the public transportation).
Glory of Rome #6 (ask Megan at the coffee shop).
Interstellar #2, #4, #5 and #6 (bathroom under the sink, in the entrance to the health club, go for a walk at night and look for the shady guy, in the electronics store at the mall).
Most Wanted #2 (bottom left near the door to Masquerade).

Silvaras

Dec 22, 2017
Ancient Egypt 7 and 8, armed forces 8, interstellar 1 and 2 and most wanted 2 and 4 are all I have left to find out of the cosplay collectibles. And on my save file most wanted 2 is not at the bottom left near the door to masquerade.
Edit: Never mind that was a great hiding place for most wanted 2, in plain sight yet hidden, like an assassin from assassin's creed lol.

Last edited:

SuperBeks

Aug 21, 2019
Thanks for your save. I took a look into it and everything works fine on my side. I'm able to apply the sun lotion on her boobs and animations starts all fine.

Oh Thanks
About the v1.0.0 i have to check the game.
Write you later
Thanks for everithing

SuperBeks

Aug 21, 2019
H

Hi
I play the v0.8.5b. So is an older one.
How can i solve this emma problem???Do I have to download a recent version??? Because for me is that is a difficult option
Thanks

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
H

Hi
How can i solve this emma problem???Do I have to download a recent version??? Because for me is that is a difficult option
Thanks
Your mood might have been too low to have that option unlocked once you got to the beach. So I've maxed your mood and locked it for you. Now you should be able to use the sunscreen on Emma the next time you invite her along.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
H

Hi
Thanks
Your mood might have been too low to have that option unlocked once you got to the beach. So I've maxed your mood and locked it for you. Now you should be able to use the sunscreen on Emma the next time you invite her along.
Sycho his mood is fine, he plays an older version where the Emma bug persist.

SuperBeks It would be better to download the latest v1.0.0 or to wait for next update.

Reactions: Henry73au

SuperBeks

Aug 21, 2019
Nop. I try again and the bug persist.
Thanks

SuperBeks

Aug 21, 2019
Sycho his mood is fine, he plays an older version where the Emma bug persist.

SuperBeks It would be better to download the latest v1.0.0 or to wait for next update.
Yes. Maybe is the best option, the thing is Iam from Cuba and download games is a little hard.
Do you know the website when I can do this??
Thanks for everything guys.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote