Man of the House: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
I am missing the following collectibe cards:
- Ancient Egypt #8
- Most Wanted #7
- Most Wanted #8

The quick guide tells me that the second and third are supposed to me in the mall at the furniture section and at home at the foyer. But they aren't. And is does not tell me the the first one is. Could anybody help, please?

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
I am missing the following collectibe cards:
- Ancient Egypt #8
- Most Wanted #7
- Most Wanted #8

The quick guide tells me that the second and third are supposed to me in the mall at the furniture section and at home at the foyer. But they aren't. And is does not tell me the the first one is. Could anybody help, please?
Ancient Egupt 8 is in the Lingerie Store Most Wanted 7 is in the Flower bed at the Tennis Court and Most Wanted 8 is in the Furniture store but you need No.7 first for it to appear

Reactions: Renozrz

Silvaras

Dec 22, 2017
I'm not sure what is going on, but on my version of the game most wanted category of cosplay collectibles only goes to 6, and I'm missing number 4. As for interstellar I'm missing the first two, and ancient Egypt the last two.

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
I'm not sure what is going on, but on my version of the game most wanted category of cosplay collectibles only goes to 6, and I'm missing number 4. As for interstellar I'm missing the first two, and ancient Egypt the last two.

Ancient Egypt 5 and 6

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Most Wanted 4

Interstellar 1 and 2

There are only 6 Most Wanted Collectables

Silvaras

Dec 22, 2017
Ancient Egypt 5 and 6

Most Wanted 4

Interstellar 1 and 2

There are only 6 Most Wanted Collectables
I believe you're a little behind in the updates. Ancient Egypt now have 8 collectibles. The others I appreciate the aid with lol. I really hope that cosplay collectible 7 and 8 of ancient Egypt isn't locked behind a patreon wall.

Last edited:

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
I believe you're a little behind in the updates. Ancient Egypt now have 8 collectibles. The others I appreciate the aid with lol. I really hope that cosplay collectible 7 and 8 of ancient Egypt isn't locked behind a patreon wall.
No I'm not behind just miscounted Lift/ Elevator in your building , Lingerie Store in the Mall in that order

11panos04

Aug 29, 2019
Hello,i have a problem.I can t seem to find how i can leave my bedroom door open.Is there an option for that???It is always closed,and when i sleep only ashley comes in the middle of the night for a ''visit''. I try to progress with claire s story

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Hello,i have a problem.I can t seem to find how i can leave my bedroom door open.Is there an option for that???It is always closed,and when i sleep only ashley comes in the middle of the night for a ''visit''. I try to progress with claire s story
Please post your save so I can take a look at it

11panos04

Aug 29, 2019
Yes, of course.

Oh, and i ve been trying to unlock scenes with sophia naked etc in the sauna,but i only get the first meeting with her in there.
Plus,i know that somehow i learn about neon club from amy and veronica,but i cannot seem to manage...in order to progress with amy as well, i mean

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Yes, of course.

Oh, and i ve been trying to unlock scenes with sophia naked etc in the sauna,but i only get the first meeting with her in there.
Plus,i know that somehow i learn about neon club from amy and veronica,but i cannot seem to manage...in order to progress with amy as well, i mean
Yes there's a reason you can't leave the door open, you have either manually edited your save file and increased the stats, or used cheat engine and Maxed the girls stats. In doing so you have corrupted your save and theres nothing I can do to help you other than say start again or download a save from the save request thread
Whatever you choose to do this time don't try to cheat your way through it play it

11panos04

Aug 29, 2019
Yes i did.I guess i just...couldn t wait to see the...ending,hehe.In a new game i ll take it more traditionally.Thx

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote