Man of the House: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

kilatin

Jun 3, 2018
Yes, I think so. (at least I had 100 arousal checking from my save game). What is your arousal at?

The only other explanation I can think of (assuming you got the hint to tell you you need to take her on a date), is that you set some flags wrong in the cheat console. Or have too little money to pay for the date.

Jake333

Oct 20, 2017
Yes, I think so. (at least I had 100 arousal checking from my save game). What is your arousal at?

The only other explanation I can think of (assuming you got the hint to tell you you need to take her on a date), is that you set some flags wrong in the cheat console. Or have too little money to pay for the date.
I did use the in game cheats.

I do have enough money

Her arousal is 95 but I don't really know how to increase it? I did all the things the guide said and had sex but I still didn't get the option.

I got the option for Veronica though so I'm pretty sure its indeed 100 everything.

But Claire's arousal won't increase no matter what I do

Edit: her hints have been removed as well. So I think there is some error going on

Last edited:

kilatin

Jun 3, 2018
Her arousal is 95 but I don't really know how to increase it? I did all the things the guide said and had sex but I still didn't get the option.

I got the option for Veronica though so I'm pretty sure its indeed 100 everything.

Edit: her hints have been removed as well. So I think there is some error going on.
Yeah, there must be some error.

I would suggest you edit your save game to set her arousal at 100. That *should* make the date available then.

Jeams

May 2, 2019
is there anyone have complete location of all collectables cards, i can't find 8 cards left to finish this game, mostly are glory of rome cards
moth1.JPG moth1.JPG

kilatin

Jun 3, 2018
is there anyone have complete location of all collectables cards, i can't find 8 cards left to finish this game, mostly are glory of rome cards
Fuck me in the arse and call me Shirley, could your question possibly be answered in one of the guides in the OP of this thread?

Reactions: bearclaw01234

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I did use the in game cheats.

I do have enough money

Edit: her hints have been removed as well. So I think there is some error going on
Please attach your save and I will take a look at it for you.

kilatin

Jun 3, 2018
If you have notepad ++, it is on line 12338 that you need to change 95 to 100. I have attached your save game with just the arousal changed.

I have not tested your save game (currently don't have the game on my machine). I hope this was the only issue, and it is nothing in the flag console. Because if it is something like that, then you really need some help from an expert.

Hispanian_Viking

Nov 27, 2018
I have completed the game and all achievements except General 2. Getting acquainted. It has not popped for
Valerie, Kathy, Cassie, Linda and Megan

even when i go back and talk to them go through all the dialog nothing. What do I do?
I have exactly the same problem. It gets me furious not to be able to complete it all at 100%. If you could fix this sh*t, please let me know what you did. Thanks.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I have exactly the same problem. It gets me furious not to be able to complete it all at 100%. If you could fix this sh*t, please let me know what you did. Thanks.
Open your save in a text editor of your choice and change the following:

"<visible>false</visible>" to "<visible>true</visible>" for Linda, Megan, Cassie, Valerie and Kathy. Save your file then reload your save in MotH.

Make sure the change you make to the save is under (ex) "<DisplayedName>Kathy</DisplayedName>".
Cassie.jpg Kathy.jpg Linda.jpg Megan.jpg Valerie.jpg

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote